NWA Gate Agents

This was a few years ago robbed. If someone from NWA could remember the date/dates the DC-9 cabins were refurbished that would pinpoint it.

As I remember the argument "then" was "Why was NWA refitting an aged fleet when almost everyone else was buying new aircraft"

Back then fuel wasn't as outrageous as it is now, and the ability to sit or fly an OWNED aircraft was better financialy than worry about picking up new leases.

UAL enjoyed a similar arrangement with our B727 before we got rid of them.
As for whats happening now, I agree with you.
I saw them in PHX being refurbished 1996, 1997 and even 1998 early.

Has anyone noticed that PTO has been idle for the last few days?
Maybe he's still trying to figure out how to pull up those waitlists in PARS.

Has anyone noticed that PTO has been idle for the last few days?
Maybe he's still trying to figure out how to pull up those waitlists in PARS.
Makes you wonder if in fact he did take a position at Sikorsky. Looks like the union there just settled which would put the replacements there out of a job. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I heard he was in Jamaica pondering how to get the poor people home as fixing the airplane is beyond his skills.
Or comprehension.

I loved it when I was doing lead on the A320 and two scabs came on... one of them said:

"WHOOOOAH!- this plane is sure a heck of a lot bigger than a DC-9!" <_<

thats a good one jenny! they havent seen the 747 and at the rate that scabs are, they will find themselves out side looking in at the nose of a 747 without landing gear!

Does NWA really read these boards? I find it strange that since this thread has been open not one mechanic has complained about a Gate Agent. Also for the first time a Gate Agent started at the beginning of the waitlist and called out every name in order of the waitlist. There is a very noticeable change in their attitudes it could be coincidence, which is fine by me. It is good to see things coming together here. Even the ramp is coming along very well. I can't remember the last time I had to call in for a marshalling crew for an aircraft and you very seldom hear it called out by other mechanics. They even offer nods of approval every now and then these days. If Northwest can curb its loss of Mechanics it will have no problems getting through this ordeal.

Does NWA really read these boards? I find it strange that since this thread has been open not one mechanic has complained about a Gate Agent. Also for the first time a Gate Agent started at the beginning of the waitlist and called out every name in order of the waitlist. There is a very noticeable change in their attitudes it could be coincidence, which is fine by me. It is good to see things coming together here. Even the ramp is coming along very well. I can't remember the last time I had to call in for a marshalling crew for an aircraft and you very seldom hear it called out by other mechanics. They even offer nods of approval every now and then these days. If Northwest can curb its loss of Mechanics it will have no problems getting through this ordeal.
I'm glad you can report all these findings back to Bldg A. I'm sure you'll get a gold star for your efforts.

Ill say the same thing I did on another thread. PTO if you believe NW managment reads this board and things have changed due to your posting why would you post your faking sick and calling out when you are on probation? I think there would be less repurcussions for boarding scabs last than for calling in sick when you should be at work. It tells me you are more concerned with your damn self than anyone or anything. If a gate agent doesnt board you in what you think the order should be you throw a fit and want boarding priority lists pulled(who cares about the waste of time or energy-it was for YOU) but you can call in sick to go with your buddy and you have no problem with that. You really turn my stomach. ANY hardworking american(legal) who tries to feed their family and goes to work everyday is sickeded by your non existant work ethic. You shame your family and I hope you dont teach this to your children. You say unions protect this type of work ethic but you yourself brag about what a wonderful time you had. Its Ok beause so far you have gotten away with it? Lacking all character and integrity you are a disgrace.

Ill say the same thing I did on another thread. PTO if you believe NW managment...
Oooooh. PhaxMama spanks PTO. :lol: I don't think I have gotten away with anything PhxMama. As a matter of fact I showed everybody pictures! I simply played a paper game that is all with no ill effects on anyone. You are comparing apples to oranges here.

Oooooh. PhaxMama spanks PTO. :lol: I don't think I have gotten away with anything PhxMama. As a matter of fact I showed everybody pictures! I simply played a paper game that is all with no ill effects on anyone. You are comparing apples to oranges here.
So falsifying records is simply playing a paper game in your understanding?

That should give everyone on this board who works for NWA and any potential customer or frequent flyer a warm fuzzy feeling when they board SCAB Air. You are a Total and complete MORON, of which NWA management is in good company.

So falsifying records is simply playing a paper game in your understanding?
Falsified what records local? Everything is legit down to the co-pay at the doctors office. :lol: I expect a letter any day now from the insurance company saying that they are not going to pay my claim because I used a doctor that was out of their net-work and that the total balance will be applied to my annual deductible. :lol: Doctors orders were rest and sunshine, what better place than the Gulf Coast to get just that. He was so pissed because he couldn't go. :lol:

Falsified what records local? Everything is legit down to the co-pay at the doctors office. :lol: I expect a letter any day now from the insurance company saying that they are not going to pay my claim because I used a doctor that was out of their net-work and that the total balance will be applied to my annual deductible. :lol: Doctors orders were rest and sunshine, what better place than the Gulf Coast to get just that. He was so pissed because he couldn't go. :lol:

You can play all the semantic spin games you like, it still won't detract from the fact that with obvious intent you falsified company records to receive sick pay when in fact you were not sick. Just because you happened to have concocted a shakey alibi with the help of a less than ethical physician doesn't change the fact that you yourself are an ethically bankrupt individual.

Well done.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts