nwa getting rid of outhouse scabs

big jimmy

Advanced
Feb 13, 2006
I got a report that nwa fired 5 out house scabs a few weeks ago(was pto in this group?). They have canceled all vacations in dtw and there is no overtime. These gypsy's live for the overtime. Sounds like they are clearing the way for some striking techs to return. Also got a report that that it is complete turmoil in there. 2 different groups of scabs, in vs. out house scabs. Neither can stand the other. At least 1 emergency landing a week that you hear about. Little andy got what he wanted and that is he got rid of AMFA. Thought there would be a mass crossing in the first few weeks. nwa can control all other unions on the property except for AMFA. Look how they ALL rolled over. They knew the only union that would honor a picket line was AMFA. So they got rid of of them. My vote is no what ever they bring back! :down:

Good news for us Jimmy...
I wrote a letter to Dennis Sutton and in effect said that if the company kept a simgle SCAB then my vote is no. I know there a few guys in DTW that have not been able to find decent paying jobs and I want to see them get back in nwa. These are honorable men who won't cross over. Don't roll over on this one folks. No overtime, cancelled vacation, sounds like a great place to come back to.

Also got a report that that it is complete turmoil in there.

Well not according to 'Baghdad Bob' AKA 'finny ole boy'! :up:

QUOTE(finman @ Jun 26 2006, 01:16 PM)

Good luck to you PTO. You've been entertaining on this board, and have been part of a vital key to the successful turnaround NWA is making. With you and your fellow mechanics, NWA is now in second place in DOT on-time rankings, and would have been No. 1 if US Airways didn't pad their scheduled block times to the extent they do. This success is a testament to the competence and work ethic of mechanics like yourself.

If (when)at the end of the day, NWA emerges as a profitable airline, the 30K+ remaining employees will certainly owe a debt of gratitude to you guys for offering your services and helping us through this.
Best of luck to all the Real Mechanics who held the line, you Men/Women have my utmost Respect. sounds as if the wheels are falling off at SCABAIR...Literally!

regards, Local 12

Ya...
I remember him saying that....
What an A$$.
BTW where has finny been anyway?
Suppose he's sitting at his desk in his cubicle choking on his own posts? Some of them are enough to make me barfff. (like this one)

Yeah I was wondering where ol baghdad finny boy is and wonder if that ol scab named pto is lurking in the dark? To all the striking AMFA folks, good luck, but dont vote for that deal if you cant get vacation or stuff like that

Well............. I know my Big Daddy will NOTever go back period.

After he got a good paying job he's gonna drop everything to make (?)6-10$ less? I think not. :down:

Work and sing "Kumbaya" with scabs? I think not. :down:

I do know in MSP there are some work groups that has that "US vs Them" attitude. How is that productive when people are backstabbing each other?

Do know that people are getting fired over stupid things.

Now how is that productive when you don't know if someone set you up to get fired or wonder if the manager has it in for you?

Nope. Although my big daddy was born raised in Minne, he is never going back again.

Yeah I was wondering where ol baghdad finny boy is and wonder if that ol scab named pto is lurking in the dark? To all the striking AMFA folks, good luck, but dont vote for that deal if you cant get vacation or stuff like that
PlaytheCods was here last night lurking right before I hit the hay at 2AM. I could smell the scab stench all the way from Redneckville, it was kinda windy out of the south. :huh:

I have heard two different stories about the negotiations. First that Scab Air is hurting because of its worthless scab maintenance, so they want a deal with AMFA to bring its real mechanics back, and also to get some cash from investors. Then I hear that AMFA wants to try and end the strike to get benifits for the strikers. I tend to buy the first story, because Scab Air is failing miserably. ;)

I also agree with Jenny, no way after what Dougie and friends have done I would go back for another beating, my ex-NWA friends feel the same. Fire all the top management, fire the scabs, restore all wages and benefits plus a 10% increase, and they might get a few strikers to come back. They way it looks to me, Scab Air is running out of gas real quick. :unsure:

I got a report that nwa fired 5 out house scabs a few weeks ago(was pto in this group?). They have canceled all vacations in dtw and there is no overtime. These gypsy's live for the overtime. Sounds like they are clearing the way for some striking techs to return. Also got a report that that it is complete turmoil in there. 2 different groups of scabs, in vs. out house scabs. Neither can stand the other...
I take it that by "out house scabs" you mean Contract Scabs that "rolled over" direct and "in house" means AMFA Scabs. If this is the case there was some bickering between the two groups but it was surprisingly minimal. I spoke with some of the Scabs last night and they seem to be in high spirits. None commented on vacations being cancelled but I didn't ask either. As for over-time you are correct about there being none and contractors do place hold it in high regards. If a company does not provide it they will move on.

Sorry but I was not one of the five you speak of, sorry to disappoint.

I take it that by "out house scabs" you mean Contract Scabs that "rolled over" direct and "in house" means AMFA Scabs.

Personally I see no difference between the two, Its like comparing which arse wipe does the better job. In the end they both wind up shite stained and in the crapper!... ;)

PlaytheCods; "I spoke with some of the Scabs last night and they seem to be in high spirits".

Are those the same scabs that are in "high spirits" before work with a little help from Budweiser? :down: :down:

To think you scabs thought Scab Air was going to dole out the overtime $$$. :lol: :lol: Did you know Scab Air is bankrupt 'Cods? :huh: :huh:

Jeez 'Cods, are you also in scab Mensa with a IQ of 140? :blink: :blink:

Jeez 'Cods, are you also in scab Mensa with a IQ of 140? :blink: :blink:

I watched the movie 'The Hills Have Eyes' over the weekend, Im almost certain I saw the PTO Clan. They were the ones with big heads and eyes on their cheeks... :lol:

Hey Hackman, would this be a good time for SCAB Air to get the planes that the flintstones used in their cartoons? :D :lol: :rolleyes:

I think they used to call it Teradactal Air or something like that!
But I think the more appropiate title would be say

"Torn Air!"

Thats funn Local and Hackman :lol: :lol: :up: :up:

I got a report that nwa fired 5 out house scabs a few weeks ago(was pto in this group?). They have canceled all vacations in dtw and there is no overtime. These gypsy's live for the overtime. Sounds like they are clearing the way for some striking techs to return. Also got a report that that it is complete turmoil in there. 2 different groups of scabs, in vs. out house scabs. Neither can stand the other. At least 1 emergency landing a week that you hear about. Little andy got what he wanted and that is he got rid of AMFA. Thought there would be a mass crossing in the first few weeks. nwa can control all other unions on the property except for AMFA. Look how they ALL rolled over. They knew the only union that would honor a picket line was AMFA. So they got rid of of them. My vote is no what ever they bring back! :down:

Jimmy, that would be great news if it were true! For your information, from what I've heard here at MSP, there are three different groups of SCABS on the property;

(1) the "outhouse" scabs or "desert rats" who were trained in AZ before the strike,

(2) the former NW scabs who were laid off due to 9/11, SARS, the Iraq war, or whatever force majeure the company could come up with, and

(3) the "inhouse" scabs who were on the payroll at the time of the strike.

The funny thing is, an "inhouse" scab allegedly does not acknowledge a scab from one of the other groups because they feel that it's the other scabs' fault that they crossed the picket line. :lol:

I have also heard from friends who are work controllers that it is as quiet as a morgue in the hangars and on the line - not many of the scabs talk to others. Could it be that they are ashamed of their ways? :(

On a related note, I was picketing in MSP at Bldg. C on the day that the news that contract negotiating would be resuming. A couple of the scabs who like to lip off to strikers as they leave work didn't have anything to say that day...I wonder if they were worried about their job security? :D