nwa getting rid of outhouse scabs

Its intresting that you should say that considering that your beloved Union is nothing more than a "greedy corporation" in itself.
Association

1. an organization of people with a common purpose and having a formal structure.

2. the act of associating or state of being associated.

3. group: a group of people or organizations joined together for a purpose

Corporation

1. group regarded as individual by law: a company recognized by law as a single body with its own powers and liabilities, separate from those of the individual members.

see if you can spot a difference... :lol: :blink:

Hey GC, another scab genius??? I'm sure another 140+ IQ at least!!!! Any more bold statements like this beauty back in January I just found, and I'm gonna have to see the laugh doctor; "I have two associates, one bachlors and am three qtrs of the way to my Masters in Engineering. I have spent the last six years paying my "Dues" trying to get in with a legacy carrier. Each time blocked by a stinking Union. I have struggled for long enough, and I have no problem doing a job that pays me more than I have ever seen."

Damn all those degrees and a scab at a bankrupt carrier??? With this much education, you would think this "proud" scab would know what a "corporation" is??? He is also payed more as a scab than he's ever seen with multiple degrees??? Huh?? WTF??? :rolleyes: What college diploma mill did he attend online??? Phoenix College like Jimmy Do-little of the twu International??? He did spend 6 years trying aimlessly to get hired by a corporation, only to be blocked by a union? :lol: :p

Jeezus, if I wasn't laughing so hard I'd feel sorry for this poor scab retard. :blink:

Thanks for the laugh Jet Wreck on this somber day. :D More grand scab stories please!!!!

Hey GC, another scab genius??? I'm sure another 140+ IQ at least!!!! Any more bold statements like this beauty back in January I just found, and I'm gonna have to see the laugh doctor; "I have two associates, one bachlors and am three qtrs of the way to my Masters in Engineering. I have spent the last six years paying my "Dues" trying to get in with a legacy carrier. Each time blocked by a stinking Union. I have struggled for long enough, and I have no problem doing a job that pays me more than I have ever seen."

Damn all those degrees and a scab at a bankrupt carrier??? With this much education, you would think this "proud" scab would know what a "corporation" is??? He is also payed more as a scab than he's ever seen with multiple degrees??? Huh?? WTF??? :rolleyes: What college diploma mill did he attend online??? Phoenix College like Jimmy Do-little of the twu International??? He did spend 6 years trying aimlessly to get hired by a corporation, only to be blocked by a union? :lol: :p

Jeezus, if I wasn't laughing so hard I'd feel sorry for this poor scab retard. :blink:

Thanks for the laugh Jet Wreck on this somber day. :D More grand scab stories please!!!!
I’m with you Hackman:

Didn’t know if I should laugh or throw a pity party. It is pretty pitiful and pathetic to say the least.

You’d think with a name like Jet Tech he’d at least hold an A & P. Guess that’s one school he couldn’t pass or acquire online.

His SCAB mentality shows…. all those degrees and he only aspires to work for a bankrupt legacy carrier? Wow now that’s really reaching for the stars! ;)

hey gc, if you dont want to spend the dough for the party, aint nothin wrong just a laugh!!!!! but hey may be one day jet tech might understand......then again may be not

all those degrees and he only aspires to work for a bankrupt legacy carrier? Wow now that’s really reaching for the stars! ;)

Hmmmm....Now that sure sounds like another Genius with an IQ of 140 who shows up here from time to time. You would think with all the Einstiens that NWA has scabbing, they could fix an airplane. :rolleyes:

I did read somewhere though that poor old albert could'nt even tie his own shoes, Perhaps its that same syndrome over at NWA. :)