NWA losing Scabs

One Scab terminated another submits his two weeks notice. There sure is a lot of buzz going around about Sikorsky. A lot of boys from San Antonio are headed that way. I am sure we will lose more also. The loss of each Mechanic is now becoming exponential.

One Scab terminated another submits his two weeks notice. There sure is a lot of buzz going around about Sikorsky. A lot of boys from San Antonio are headed that way. I am sure we will lose more also. The loss of each Mechanic is now becoming exponential.
Who cares, you're not mechanics...you're SCABS.

Well I would'nt ship that ROC tote tray to Connecticut just yet, Thats a strike that will probably end soon with your SCAB buddies finding themselves returning to the third party hack shops from which they came!

Well I would'nt ship that ROC tote tray to Connecticut just yet, Thats a strike that will probably end soon with your SCAB buddies finding themselves returning to the third party hack shops from which they came!
Really? So what is the deal with Seattle? Rumor has it Sikorsky is looking for more than five hundred mechanics to send over there. I wonder if they would give me a Scab parka like NWA did?

Is it going to end in favor of the Teamsters or Sikorsky?

Really? So what is the deal with Seattle? Rumor has it Sikorsky is looking for more than five hundred mechanics to send over there. I wonder if they would give me a Scab parka like NWA did?

Is it going to end in favor of the Teamsters or Sikorsky?
well you said it yourself, it is "Rumor", as for the parka im sure you could negotiate.

both sides will save face ;)

I wonder if NWA would consider a leave of absence for such an action?
For those who live on their knees I feel a deal may be in the cards. :D

Yeah, go ahead and scab at Seecrashski. Those guys walked out to stop the errosion of their health care plan and you scabby scum bags will go in there and help Mr. George David(CEO of UNITED TECHNOLOGIES) keep his 50 million a year plus salary,benefit package. You scabs have no morals at all. You scabs are a disgrace to the human race.
Before I start hootin and hollerin, I want to make sure I get my facts staight....Are the mechanics on the MILITARY lines walking out, or just on the civilian side? Or is there even a difference? The last time I was at the plant, it was back in about 1992, to pick up a new super stallion for the Corps....very impressed by the facility.

Before I start hootin and hollerin, I want to make sure I get my facts staight....Are the mechanics on the MILITARY lines walking out, or just on the civilian side?
Does that really matter one way or the other to a SCAB?

Im sure those former MARINES would welcome a SCAB ex-marine brother into the fold with open arms :lol:

HOORAH....

wow with large numbers of scabs leaving NWA, i guess NWA wont be able to fly their already unsafe planes. Gee sounds like a grounding may be in order. But dont fly them choopers yet cause the scabs are acomin to fix--I mean--mel that broken tail rotor!

Does that really matter one way or the other to a SCAB?

Im sure those former MARINES would welcome a SCAB ex-marine brother into the fold with open arms :lol:
HOORAH....
Yeah it does! I cant imagine being on a military contract, DURING TIME OF WAR, and willingly deserting your post! REgardless of your position on organised labor, to deliberately take any action that would endanger the lives of American warriors who are PUTTING THIER LIVES ON THE LINE, is beyond the pale!
Can you imagine the workers on the B-17 lines going on strike during WWII?
I still have a few friends fighting over there right now, and If any of them were to come to harm due to equipment shortages caused by LABOR DISBUTE, Then any sympathy I had left for unions would evaporate instantly, and I would PROUDLY go to Conneticut and raise Holy hell! AND GOD HELP ANY SOB WHO GOT IN MY WAY!

wow with large numbers of scabs leaving NWA, i guess NWA wont be able to fly their already unsafe planes. Gee sounds like a grounding may be in order. But dont fly them choopers yet cause the scabs are acomin to fix--I mean--mel that broken tail rotor!
CHOOPERS???? :p

Yeah it does! I cant imagine being on a military contract, DURING TIME OF WAR, and willingly deserting your post! REgardless of your position on organised labor, to deliberately take any action that would endanger the lives of American warriors who are PUTTING THIER LIVES ON THE LINE, is beyond the pale!
I would PROUDLY go to Conneticut and raise Holy hell! AND GOD HELP ANY SOB WHO GOT IN MY WAY!
:lol: :lol: A lesson on Morals,..Integrity,..and Honor coming from a SCAB is utterly proposterious. You are a MARINE CORP REJECT at best, and to disquise yourself as a patriot while stealing another MANS job is the Character of a coward.

Our troops are put in harms way on a daily basis, why dont you take your SCAB brains and braun to 1600 pennsylvania ave and raise holy hell?

yea thats what i thought...

Can you imagine the workers on the B-17 lines going on strike during WWII?
I still have a few friends fighting over there right now, and If any of them were to come to harm due to equipment shortages caused by LABOR DISBUTE, Then any sympathy I had left for unions would evaporate instantly, and I would PROUDLY go to Conneticut and raise Holy hell! AND GOD HELP ANY SOB WHO GOT IN MY WAY!
CHOOPERS???? :p

CSAR,
Get over it!!!
Honor is in the past and the $$$ rules!!!
Take the Russion designed workhourses and turn them into some 'honorific' piece of American history, all the while you will work for the highest bidder?
Honor...., do you even know the meaning?
Yea, I've gunned for ch47's and helped sling cargo for CH53's, so what?
Don't mean chit today!

B) UT

X-NWA Scabs report back as Sikorsky Scabs. Big checks easy work, the door is wide open. I wonder how many guys are going to leave now that good reports are coming back, money talks and is very persuasive. Sitxy-hours a week sounds like the good-ole days with weekends off.

Sounds like the door just got slammed shut. tell us again about the Big checks and easy work your X-NWA SCAB buddies are experiencing at Sikorsky. :up:

BTW did you get the chance to negotiate for that coveted Sikorsky Parka before they sent you boys packing? :p

BTW did you get the chance to negotiate for that coveted Sikorsky Parka before they sent you boys packing? :p
No I did not, didn't even make it up there. Sorry to disappoint you local.

We did lose two more Scabs while I was gone though. I talked to a few of the guys on third shift also. They are looking rough and getting run down. Work continues to roll in and their numbers are way down. They are holding their own but they are getting weary. I strongly suggest NWA get them boys some help quick. The only complaints I am getting from all shifts that is continuously common is the six day work weeks. I have become disconcerted about it myself at times. If the sixth day paid overtime I doubt that it would bother anyone but as of now it is getting really old. The six days and the pay scale are nose to nose for being the number one factor for scabs leaving. I do hope that NWA is capable of resolving these issues with its current workforce.