NWA losing Scabs

I do hope that NWA is capable of resolving these issues with its current workforce.
:lol: HA! :lol: HA! :lol: HA!

Hey Kev, you see that????????????????

All I can say to that is what was told to my honey during the Republic-NW merger fiasco...

"WELCOME TO THE NEW NORTHWEST"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHH!!! pto is now sick and tired of having to work 6 days a week. Well that is the price you PAY FOR when you scabbed at SCAB AIR and the useless SCAB MGMT we all knew was going to put you to work and fast!

The only complaints I am getting from all shifts that is continuously common is the six day work weeks. I have become disconcerted about it myself at times. If the sixth day paid overtime I doubt that it would bother anyone but as of now it is getting really old. The six days and the pay scale are nose to nose for being the number one factor for scabs leaving.
Maybe you fellows should file a Grievance :lol:

Oh thats right your an at will worker, without a contract or rights :shock:... Quit your crying and get back to work SCAB.

Oh thats right your an at will worker, without a contract or rights :shock:... Quit your crying and get back to work SCAB.
Yes local you are very much correct. We are all work at will Scabs. Each and every one of us are fully aware of that. I think the problem is that Northwest has yet to understand that fact. We are all individuals that are here for one purpose, which is to work and make money for our families. If any one individual decides that NWA is failing to meet his needs he will quit and move on with out a care in the world. Within the next two months I suspect that another fifteen to twenty percent of the Scabs will quit. There is no crying going on here local just research for the next job to make the jump to. I get more and more request from the guys if they can come over and borrow my laptop to search for another job.

If any one individual decides that NWA is failing to meet his needs he will quit and move on with out a care in the world. Within the next two months I suspect that another fifteen to twenty percent of the Scabs will quit. There is no crying going on here local just research for the next job to make the jump to.
Then why are you coming on here complaining about your Pathetic at will SCAB work schedule and benefits, like no over time pay? Shut your Crying Piehole, Go play your paper shuffle game, OR........

Don't Let the door hit ya in the Arse...Comprende?

Then why are you coming on here complaining about your Pathetic at will SCAB work schedule and benefits

Complaining? Is that what you think I am doing here? I am not complaining, local. I am simply posting about on going events at Northwest Airlines. What I post here are simply hot topics of shoptalk and correcting you guys when you start your Scab bashing.

Complaining? Is that what you think I am doing here? I am not complaining, local. I am simply posting about on going events at Northwest Airlines. What I post here are simply hot topics of shoptalk and correcting you guys when you start your Scab bashing.

More like you coming here and having your obvious ignorance of both aircraft maintenance, and the industry in general, exposed for our collective amusement.

I am simply posting about on going events at Northwest Airlines. What I post here are simply hot topics of shoptalk.
Is that what your calling The Tales Of PTO?... :up:

And yes you were complaining, go back and re-read your own post.

dis·con·cert (dskn-sûrt)
tr.v. dis·con·cert·ed, dis·con·cert·ing, dis·con·certs
1. To upset the self-possession of; ruffle. See Synonyms at embarrass.
2. To frustrate (plans, for example) by throwing into disorder; disarrange.

Is that what your calling The Tales Of PTO?... :up:

And yes you were complaining, go back and re-read your own post.

dis·con·cert (dskn-sûrt)
tr.v. dis·con·cert·ed, dis·con·cert·ing, dis·con·certs
1. To upset the self-possession of; ruffle. See Synonyms at embarrass.
2. To frustrate (plans, for example) by throwing into disorder; disarrange.
Boy you are on one today aren't you local? :lol:

I did say that but it was not in the context of a complaint. I was simply stating how the guys were feeling about the six day work weeks. I consider myself a kinda go with the flow type of guy but these six day weeks are having an effect on me as well. I was typing out loud I guess you could say but it was by no means meant as a complaint. Please let me demonstrate a PTO complaint...

PTO: Hey Mgr do you know what this is?

Mgr: That is a torque wrench with a 3/4 head.

PTO: Yes it is but you are only half right, you see when you are done with a tire change and it is time to remove the jack and the jack won't lower below the jackpoint to get it out, you turn it around like this and wedge it between the axle and cylinder of the jack and stand on it like this. You see it’s a jack removal tool as well.

Mgr: WHO DOES THAT?!!!

PTO: The question is who doesn't do that? We really do need a good pry bar or better yet a jack that lowers pneumatically.

Mgr: I'll call the tool crib at the hanger. You guys quit using this as a pry bar.

We didn't get a pneumatically lowering jack but we did get a fine pry bar. ;)

:lol:
Please let me demonstrate a PTO complaint...

PTO: Hey Mgr do you know what this is?

Mgr: That is a torque wrench with a 3/4 head.

PTO: Yes it is but you are only half right, you see when you are done with a tire change and it is time to remove the jack and the jack won't lower below the jackpoint to get it out, you turn it around like this and wedge it between the axle and cylinder of the jack and stand on it like this. You see it’s a jack removal tool as well.

PTO: The question is who doesn't do that? We really do need a good pry bar or better yet a jack that lowers pneumatically.

Mgr: I'll call the tool crib at the hanger. You guys quit using this as a pry bar.

Is this one of those infamous PTO Tales, or an actual conversation with your manager?

I sincerely hope that it is just an example pulled from the file of PTO exagerations. If in fact this actually occured, is it any wonder tires are falling off The NWA fleet?

A Calibrated torque wrench used for a pry bar... :lol: :lol: so much for calibration!

What a bunch of backwoods jack a$$ Hacks you SCABS are!

I was putting the hubcap back on when I saw this very act being performed. I just shook my head and brought it to managements attention. It was indeed an actual conversation.
Well at the very least you brought it to managements attention. However someone should self disclose to the FAA that its possible NWA aircraft tires may not be properly torqued due to damaged and uncalibrated torque wrenches.

Just a thought... :blink:

you turn it around like this and wedge it between the axle and cylinder of the jack and stand on it like this. You see it’s a jack removal tool as well.

You just proved our (the honorable, well trained, professional mechanics) points. You SCABs probably never used anything bigger than a bottle jack in your whole careers and now you are working on (and screwing up) the big birds and you don't even know how to lower a jack!! You're asking for a prybar LOL...LOL...LOL. Any one of us at DTW who have changed a wheel knows how to lower the jack... Too bad we not in the mood to help you SCABs out..keep using the torque wrench or the "NEW prybar your so proud of. LMAO...ROFLMAO

Latest posts