NWA losing Scabs

That is kinda funny isn't it? If the jacks worked properly it wouldn't be any big deal but when the foot doesn't kick up high enough to push the cylinder down and the threads are seized in the screw you are quickly running out of options. These are the same jacks you guys used I am sure. And for the record I have never worked small aircraft other than A&P school.

well pto the jackls you guys use you guy dont even know how to use just like the pry wrench and the torque both of which you dont even know what one is let alone how to use them

If the jacks worked properly it wouldn't be any big deal but when the foot doesn't kick up high enough to push the cylinder down and the threads are seized in the screw you are quickly running out of options.
Are you so lame that you cant get a can of liquid wrench and spray the threads? They need to be lubed from time to time, due to being subjected to the weather!

I know PTO why don't you just put an unserviceable tag on them? Thats seems to be your expertise!

Geez and you SCABS call yourself mechanics... :lol:

Geez and you SCABS call yourself mechanics... :lol:
I wish I were as smart as you local. Life would be so much better for me. We use to service our own equipment at first because otherwise it wouldn't get done. Just as we use to marshal aircraft in at our discretion. Guess what the servicing of equipment is another crafts job. Of all people local you should know how this union/craft game works.

We got two new AMFA Scabs in today fresh off the picket line. I don't know much about them but the other AMFA Scabs know them its kinda cool listening to them talk about the strike and how the felt about things as it progressed. On the flip side two heavy hitters announced that they were now short-timers, these two will be a hard hit for both are 330 ETOPS and one is LLM. Both are in short supply.

I wish I were as smart as you local. Life would be so much better for me. We use to service our own equipment at first because otherwise it wouldn't get done. Just as we use to marshal aircraft in at our discretion. Guess what the servicing of equipment is another crafts job. Of all people local you should know how this union/craft game works.
PTO dont even try to go there with your Union/Craft Bull Feces as your excuse for not being able to simply apply lube to a jack, Im not stupid man. Ive been in a UNION for twenty years and not once has it been an issue for a mechanic to use a can of WD-40, Rustolene, Liquid wrench or any other means necessary to accomplish a task.

Fact is your to LAZY or INCOMPETENT to get the job done and wish to take the easy road even if it means compromising the safety of the general public and the integrity of the aircraft.

Im not gonna let you bash the UNION because you are to stupid to operate a piston jack properly. Who gives a Rats Arse if its another crafts job, I be damned If I would lay my License on the line because of a delapidated piece of equipment. Lube the Damn thing, and let the chips fall where they may. You claim to have such a cozy relationship with management, cant you get things fixed around there?

If not, Lube the Damn jack and let'em file a grievance. what the F..K do you care anyway what the UNION does/said?
Your a SCAB remember? Just don't come on here and try to B.S. your way using UNIONS as your scapegoat because you can't complete a job properly.

Now lets have your smart arse Retort...I can't wait!

PTO dont even try to go there with your Union/Craft Bull Feces as your excuse for not being able to simply apply lube to a jack, Im not stupid man. Ive been in a UNION for twenty years and not once has it been an issue for a mechanic to use a can of WD-40, Rustolene, Liquid wrench or any other means necessary to accomplish a task.

Fact is your to LAZY or INCOMPETENT to get the job done and wish to take the easy road even if it means compromising the safety of the general public and the integrity of the aircraft.

Im not gonna let you bash the UNION because you are to stupid to operate a piston jack properly. Who gives a Rats Arse if its another crafts job, I be damned If I would lay my License on the line because of a delapidated piece of equipment. Lube the Damn thing, and let the chips fall where they may. You claim to have such a cozy relationship with management, cant you get things fixed around there?

If not, Lube the Damn jack and let'em file a grievance. what the F..K do you care anyway what the UNION does/said?
Your a SCAB remember? Just don't come on here and try to B.S. your way using UNIONS as your scapegoat because you can't complete a job properly.

kinda agree to a point...if I had a dime for every time I violated that stupid "craft" rule to get the job done I would have my retirement dive charter boat by now.

kinda agree to a point...if I had a dime for every time I violated that stupid "craft" rule to get the job done I would have my retirement dive charter boat by now.
CSAR, I will be the first to step up and say that the UNIONS have language that does not always benefit the Mechanic nor the carrier, but over all they are still a necessity in Corporate America. I've given my reasons for this belief many times and won't rehash it here.

BTW good luck on securing that Dive boat! :up:

You need to make your mind up local, along with your buddies. When we moved the wall lockers you guys were crying that it wasn't our jobs we had no business moving those lockers, same thing when we marshaled aircraft. It's one way or the other now which is it local?

I predict that June will be a very tough month for NWA. Shoptalk is that leases are coming due for many of the Scabs. Most do not intend on renewing their leases. Most of those I think are still somewhat undecided so it is really hard to tell what they are going to do. Regardless though each mechanic is an exponential loss right now so I think that it is going to be a rough month.

You need to make your mind up local, along with your buddies. When we moved the wall lockers you guys were crying that it wasn't our jobs we had no business moving those lockers, same thing when we marshaled aircraft. It's one way or the other now which is it local?

I need to make up my mind concerning what?

I've been steadfast in my belief that all Aircraft handling should belong to Mechanics, That means riding breaks, pushback/tows, marshalling, de-iceing, and servicing. I can assure you alot less aircraft damage would occur if that were the case.

as for the wall lockers I vaguely recall the incident you bring up, but your a LIAR if your including me with any group who cried about it. I could care less about such a petty task. Does moving ones personal Items belong to a certain classification?

Here is my belief pto, if it pertains to my task at hand then its MY Work.

I predict that June will be a very tough month for NWA. Shoptalk is that leases are coming due for many of the Scabs. Most do not intend on renewing their leases. Most of those I think are still somewhat undecided so it is really hard to tell what they are going to do. Regardless though each mechanic is an exponential loss right now so I think that it is going to be a rough month.
That is very good news, I have no sympathy for NWA and certainly none for a Strike Breaker.

I predict its already a tough month 'Cods, given the record losses that are piling up. Scab Air can't seem to keep main tires on it's junk 9's either. Its now a RII requirement at Scab Air for a main tire change? As if that will solve anything. So the scab wrench gypsy's are leaving their scab holes and not renewing leases? What a shame. I surmise that free scab hotel would come in handy about now. Gotta be a pain paying for two house payments if the little woman is staying home in Redneckvile. :D Might as well tell the family its time to move again, been seven months, time to move on to the next dead end. What a life.... :rolleyes:

There is hope for unionism yet. I am slightly impressed that a unionist such as yourself would actually say such a thing.
And what is so impressive about that? I simply take the task at hand with full confidence I will complete the job without some petty nuisance getting in the way, if it does I proceed to take the necessary steps to remove it... No big mystery !

And what is so impressive about that? I simply take the task at hand with full confidence I will complete the job without some petty nuisance getting in the way, if it does I proceed to take the necessary steps to remove it... No big mystery !
I am simply impressed that a union member would say such a thing. When I do exactly that, I become Super Scab eroding the AMT craft and stealing other crafts jobs. But when you do its just part of the job, no big deal.

I am simply impressed that a union member would say such a thing. When I do exactly that, I become Super Scab eroding the AMT craft and stealing other crafts jobs. But when you do its just part of the job, no big deal.
I know plenty of union members who are hard dedicated workers with the same work ethic as myself, in fact on my crew of midnights there are No slackers to contend with. The difference PTO is this, you come to this board with contempt for UNIONS and brag of stealing UNION jobs thru the worst way possible, being a scab. You have a very myopic view about unions in general, and somewhere along the way have been misled to believe that Unionism is a bad thing.

PTO, you are your own worst enemy. You come here bragging about helping to derail the AMFA strike, crowing about your superior scab abilities, going on about how Union mechanics are lazy and the scabs have saved the airline and will soon be working at all airlines. Did you honestly think by being a SCAB and exposing yourself to a forum that consist of a high percentage of union workers you would be excepted? I say you came here to stir the pot, and to massage your twisted ego, and Im sure I am speaking for others as well.

You are helping erode the craft, when you walk over another mans picket line to take his job and essentially help the company break a strike in order to lower wages, benefits, etc.. but somehow in your warped logic thats perfectly ok. You just dont get it!

We've strayed from the original topic and my apologies to the moderator, time to move on.