Nwa Mechanics Strike

Company man? No, I hate you and the company equally. I just wanted to make the point that maybe your less than excellent work ethic is why you have to find work as a SCAB.

NWAMSP said:
Looks like his work ethic isn't that bad...

Are those charts for real?! :eek:
I knew we were doing well but I never would have thought. I didn't think we would do those kind of numbers for at least three to four weeks if not a little longer. Unbelievable.

sentrido said:
I never said these SCABS couldnt do the job, Just that they shouldnt.
[post="293099"][/post]​

So you’re just a TROLL to, stirring a pot you have no business stirring.
You think we shouldn’t be doing this job? You want a pot to stir? Let your company ask for concessions and your union threatens to strike. I hope soon they will, I promise you I'll be there. Then you will have something to worry about.

TROLL? You obvously have no idea what a TROLL is, SCABBY.

MY former company already asked for the ultimate concession. And like I have said before, I managed to make a living WITHOUT CROSSING A PICKET LINE, WHY CANT YOU.

I have no fear of you showing up to take my job. Your SCAB status shows me you wouldnt have what it takes.

I dont like you beacause people like you are helping to ruin an industry. An industry I had hoped to be able to go back to someday.

So, when you leave NW, what are you gonna put on your resume? Northwest, or the contracting company? nevermind, I already know the answer.

sentrido said:

MY former company already asked for the ultimate concession. And like I have said before, I managed to make a living WITHOUT CROSSING A PICKET LINE, WHY CANT YOU.

I have no fear of you showing up to take my job. Your SCAB status shows me you wouldnt have what it takes.

I dont like you beacause people like you are helping to ruin an industry. An industry I had hoped to be able to go back to someday.

So, when you leave NW, what are you gonna put on your resume? Northwest, or the contracting company? nevermind, I already know the answer.
[post="293624"][/post]​

I'll put both. not scared. you people think crossing a picket line is a big deal. done it. And for those of you who haven't there is no list, no repercussions, Companies hire people. Unions do not. :p They'll be glad to see that you we're smart enough to capitalize on these jerks stupidity. A typical Union strategy is to instill fear in its opposition. Much like the government of Saddam B)

Mr T said:
I'll put both. not scared. you people think crossing a picket line is a big deal. done it. And for those of you who haven't there is no list, no repercussions, Companies hire people. Unions do not. :p They'll be glad to see that you we're smart enough to capitalize on these jerks stupidity. A typical Union strategy is to instill fear in its opposition. Much like the government of Saddam B)
[post="293789"][/post]​

Mr.T

Don't you understand this is a major blow to our craft. The company is the only one who capitalize's in this venchure. Of course companies will hire people like you. They know you'll do anything to have a job and treat you like that. Trust me, they will mess with you.

WNJETFIXER said:
Mr.T

Don't you understand this is a major blow to our craft. The company is the only one who capitalize's in this venchure. Of course companies will hire people like you. They know you'll do anything to have a job and treat you like that. Trust me, they will mess with you.
[post="293797"][/post]​
Trust me Mr fixer I've been in this industry 27 years and I know one thing for certain. Good companies do care about their people and if you are on top of your game, have the creditials and the wherewithall to get things done you can name your price. within reason. If you don't get it walk or settle for less. Unions protect non productive people who ride the company into BK. I don't need any Union looking out for my interest thank you very much! Unions create conflict in the work place, An us Vs them enviroment. they did have a purpose once but their days are near the end. Unions have out lived there usefulness because their is no solidarity among them. Good luck to you. I'll be capitalizing in this venture B)

Whatever you say Mr.T

I'm shure you will always come to work in your "I crossed the NW picket line" T shirt then, right?

sentrido said:
Whatever you say Mr.T

I'm shure you will always come to work in your "I crossed the NW picket line" then, right?
[post="293926"][/post]​
At least he'll be going to work.

sentrido said:

[post="293624"][/post]​

As I said before AMFA was not suppossed to strike I was stunned when I heard that they actually struck. I,m commited now. I dont like you either you support bogus unions that claim that they are there for their members but are actually there to rob them. As per all my resume entries I put the contract company and then the company alocation that I worked for during that contract.

keeptheodds said:
As I said before AMFA was not suppossed to strike I was stunned when I heard that they actually struck. I,m commited now. I dont like you either you support bogus unions that claim that they are there for their members but are actually there to rob them. As per all my resume entries I put the contract company and then the company alocation that I worked for during that contract.
[post="293940"][/post]​

I know who you are and soon everyone else will!!!! :shock: