Nwa Mechanics Strike

Good luck when the strike is over you may need it! You will be sent back to the world of contract maintence. If you think you will be kept on then its obvious you were not drug tested for the position.

I am amused that judging by your number of posts I would have to believe most of your actual work is performed in front of a computer and not on an aircraft :huh:

KTO, et El;

You are slag. Discrepant apostles of your masters. Your species are sorry individuals with substandard morals (if any) and your lack of a miniscule effort of honor (look it up as you have none!!!) induces my assurance that there is little hope for our society. Your ‘small minded’ mentality of looking for the buck today will take you and your children well into a substandard way of life that your short sidedness will ‘Guarantee’!!!

You are a moron and your simplistic moronic posts prove this fact. Grab a history book, you fool!!!, and take a long look at were the working class was and where it is today.

I’ll not respond to your ‘nom de plum’ as you are a gutless individual unworthy of my reply.

-Big E

Emil.Howes said:
KTO, et El;

You are slag. Discrepant apostles of your masters. Your species are sorry individuals with substandard morals (if any) and your lack of a miniscule effort of honor (look it up as you have none!!!) induces my assurance that there is little hope for our society. Your ‘small minded’ mentality of looking for the buck today will take you and your children well into a substandard way of life that your short sidedness will ‘Guarantee’!!!

You are a moron and your simplistic moronic posts prove this fact. Grab a history book, you fool!!!, and take a long look at were the working class was and where it is today.

I’ll not respond to your ‘nom de plum’ as you are a gutless individual unworthy of my reply.

-Big E
[post="293966"][/post]​
Great post! Did your union boss help you write it?

keeptheodds said:
As I said before AMFA was not suppossed to strike I was stunned when I heard that they actually struck. I,m commited now. I dont like you either you support bogus unions that claim that they are there for their members but are actually there to rob them. As per all my resume entries I put the contract company and then the company alocation that I worked for during that contract.
[post="293940"][/post]​

So thats your bullshit excuse? "I didnt want to cross the line, wahhhn wahhhnnn, AMFA struck and MADE me do it.
<_<

NWA_NJ said:
[post="293985"][/post]​

Good non retort.
Comments/Content or actual information?
If you are going to slight me, then at least have the wherewithal to make a full commentary.

Or are you a punk also?

-Big E

Emil.Howes said:
Good non retort.
Comments/Content or actual information?
If you are going to slight me, then at least have the wherewithal to make a full commentary.

Or are you a punk also?

-Big E
[post="294015"][/post]​
I would have if you said anything intelligent. Instead, you just spewed a bunch of garbage. Your post sounded like a AMFA Mad Lib. Try again, Big E.

NWA_NJ said:
I would have if you said anything intelligent. Instead, you just spewed a bunch of garbage. Your post sounded like a AMFA Mad Lib. Try again, Big E.
[post="294021"][/post]​

If he had talked intelligently you wouldnt have understood it NWA NJ. Sometimes you have to lower yourself to someone elses level so they will understand you. You do understand what im talking about dont you?

NWA_NJ said:
[post="294021"][/post]​

Posting lies and disinformation is ignorant.

What do you bring to the table?

-Big E

NWA_NJ said:
What lies did I post?
[post="294030"][/post]​

Posting lies are hard to find, disinformation and half truths are easier but more plentiful. Lets start with this crap:

Maybe if AMFA wasn't so focused on increasing their membership numbers and dues by including the aircraft cleaners and related staff, their "Mechanics" union would be in a better position to negotiate with the airline. It's funny... no one mentions any of the cleaners on this board.

You have all this venom against NWA. It should really be directed at your own union leadership. They are the ones that let you down and led you down this path.

Or this one.

How about this BS:
At least he'll be going to work.

Lies or deception?
Is there a difference?

-Big E

KTO certainly hasn't improved his command of the english language since his new found scab job. Hear, here; to, too; and other complex words confuse him a lot so I can see how being a scab doesn't bother him a whole lot because he doesn't understand what that means either. Maybe NWA will give him a high school diploma if he is a good boy and learns how to use english properly. He has got bending over down good however.

NWA_NJ

Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 7,702

Not even 24 hours and already almost 30 posts. Looks like KTO spawned yet another personality. When you have to manufacture people to agree with you it doesn't make you right.

AA-MCI said:
Not even 24 hours and already almost 30 posts. Looks like KTO spawned yet another personality. When you have to manufacture people to agree with you it doesn't make you right.
[post="294049"][/post]​

AA-MCI I assure you that there is only one KTO and there is only one personality. You people are really poor losers. You really should get a life without a union because you are one unionized diseased bunch. What do you want? The planes are flying, all of the cleaners positions has been contracted out, Your brothers inherited the push back work, Northwest is now hiring permanent mechanics and your precious union has its members walking around in circles outside the fence. You tell them to hang in there but you give them no real support other than running your yap. You clutter these forums with so much riff-raff if a Northwest mechanic wanted to find something out it would be impossible. You post the most elaborate lies I have ever seen to the point I have to wonder if you are actually sane. My motives have been clearly stated here, you however live such pitiful lives that you believe everyone should live in your misery. I love my life whether you agree with it or not, I love my life. I am in control of my life to the best of my ability. You however are a bunch of parasites. You thrive on watching your brothers at Northwest commit economic suicide while you sit here and cheer them on and belittle the ones that are trying to help. I now see why you defend your precious unions with such a fever, because without them you are a bunch of nobodies, you must pay a life long fee to be part of a team that makes you feel complete. While that team sucks the life out of you and the companies you work for. 4,500 of your brothers are unemployed and all you are doing is getting up in the mornings to go get doughnuts and drive to your 40 and 50 dollar an hour jobs thanking a lord that you don't believe in that it’s not you. You cry and cry about management did this and management did that and the media did this and the media did that and the government did this and the government did that and the UNIONS ARE GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD. What have you done?

I am participating in a war against your pitiful unions.

Your brothers are fighting a loosing war.

When you wake up this morning skip the coffee and doughnuts call into work and tell them you are not coming in today that you are going to go march with your brothers today. Why don’t all you yappers go give these men about 800,900,1000 dollars this morning before their bills become overwhelming? Instead of sitting in here degrading me, who you don't even believe exists, go assist your brother in his fight. If you find it in your heart to take some money to these guys put it in their hands and not to the union, those men will never see it.

Have a beautiful morning on your way to work and don’t spill your coffee. SCABS

elmerfishpaw said:
When I fly I like to think the a/c I'm sitting in was maintained by
an experienced union mechanic!

As a frequent passenger wen I fly I like to think the a/c I'm sitting in was maintained by an experienced mechanic! Sod whether he's union or not!