Nwa Mechanics Strike

Checking it Out said:
As many are aware, I have watched Amfa make bad decisions one right after the other for many years and have ripped the Solidarity out of many Unions. In order for Amfa to get in, they have followed the play book from the companies. "How to break a Union" History has shown Amfa lacks the ability to negotiate once they start collecting dues.

As for crossing a picket line, I don't think so.

It seems to me! Many of my TWU Brothers and Sisters have successfully kept the membership informed about the downfalls of Amfa! So who is the winners or losers?
[post="299316"][/post]​
<_< This Joker doesn't speak for everyone here at aa! He's just anotherone of Tulsa's "Sky Nazi""!!! He hasn't got enough brains to figure out that what is happening there at NorthWest will soon come home to rust!!! But who am I? " Just anotherone of aa's red headed stepchildren!!!"

PlayTheOdds said:
Yes I am. If you are I have a few questions for you.
[post="299348"][/post]​
<_< Well that's a matter of opinon! With all that time you spend on this board I wouldn't think you had time for anything else! A management stooge would fit you better!!!

If there are any AA mechanics in here that is capable of having a decent discussion will you please answer the following question?

There is a mechanic here that worked for AA and was in their union. He says that they received one work card a day. When he was done with that card, whether it took one hour or eight, he was done for the day and he could not work another card per union rules. Is this true?

PlayTheOdds said:
If there are any AA mechanics in here that is capable of having a decent discussion will you please answer the following question?
There is a mechanic here that worked for AA and was in their union. He says that they received one work card a day. When he was done with that card, whether it took one hour or eight, he was done for the day and he could not work another card per union rules. Is this true?
[post="299355"][/post]​
<_< OH! OH! CIO---- He's got you figured out!!!!!! :p

PlayTheOdds said:
[post="299355"][/post]​

Rediculous. While it may happen that some people slack off its not due to any "union rules".

Checking it Out said:
Replacements will be hired shortly and what is interesting! The Line Mechanic's are the first to go![/b]
[post="299210"][/post]​

Arent you the one who has been claiming that AMFA let all of overhaul go at NWA for the last three years?

The fact is that NWA is keeping ONLY line maint, but only at their hubs.

Go ahead and laugh because following that trend your job will be long gone before the line stations are.

PlayTheOdds said:
[post="299355"][/post]​

Not a union problem, just bad management. Tell scabby, his friend back home let it out about him scabbing.

Checking it Out said:
As many are aware, I have watched Amfa make bad decisions one right after the other for many years and have ripped the Solidarity out of many Unions. In order for Amfa to get in, they have followed the play book from the companies. "How to break a Union" History has shown Amfa lacks the ability to negotiate once they start collecting dues.

As for crossing a picket line, I don't think so.

It seems to me! Many of my TWU Brothers and Sisters have successfully kept the membership informed about the downfalls of Amfa! So who is the winners or losers?
[post="299316"][/post]​
Cio, you only watch what you're told to, as you have no thought process of your own. The industrial unions have created the need for a mechanics union by the sellouts, corruption, and ineptness that permeates them. There would be no creation of a union like AMFA if the the twu, iam, and ibt represented their AMT members correctly. The afl-cio recent failures and member unions walking away from Sweeny is proof that the unaccountabily and ineptness is finally being delt with.

AMFA proved at NWA against a PEB they could negotiate, and the twu had to wait for AMFA's history making contract to come out, and they still couldn't match it. The twu has had concessions since 1983. Case closed.

You would cross a picket line, your past and present cowardice is a good indicator.

You and your twu friends continuously lie. Your anti-AMFA propaganda, the debates on weekdays with paid twu members on UB , and the fact that your unelected twu International leader Do-little was a 6 year member of management, really torpedoes your twu ship. :huh:

Your twu will get to show if its "fight or flight" in the very near future if NWA is successful in the "Scab Plan".

Unlike AMFA, the twu will never fight. That's been proven. The twu members have suffered because of it.:down:

Your right the TWU will never fight but not because they are the TWU but because the majority of it's members live in Tulsa, a low cost of living area and are not willing to fight the company, it would make no difference what name was above the Union hall door the end would be the same.

Tulsa will not strike it is not in the majority's nature. <_<

The same it true for Northwest they live in a different part of the country with a different cost of living and different attitudes so they would be striking even if they were TWU or IAM or whatever.

Remember WE are the Union, the people who make up a Union, and either they are fighters or they are not.

Some are some are not neither is right or wrong it is a personal choice.

Latest posts