Nwa Mechanics Strike

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines' started by Checking it Out, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Bill

Bill Senior

And again, I repeat...........noone wants to answer???

CIO brings up a good point. Where does this leave AMFA??? Are they once again taking a vigilante stance at the expense of their members? How many jobs will be lost due to this type of "unionism"?? Not Jeff Matthews or Delle's I can assure you that!! :angry:

Can't you answer the man's question without insults? Or is it that you don't want to admit to the truth? :huh:
    [post="299574"][/post]​
    [/quote]

2. proAMFA

proAMFA Senior

Rumors of AMFA's demise are greatly exaggerated.

The UPI says-Strike Over

ProAMFA says-No, no, fellas...its just begun

Why would the UAW spent $880,000.00 on something that was over?
    NW's worst nightmare is about to turn into reality. They're stuck with the SCABS they thought they'd need for just a few weeks. They counted on line crossers to save their bacon. Why put up with the headaches of flying NW when you can fly a real airline and get there on time?

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate NWA for turning their stock into a penny stock-well done.

The balless pilots, flight attendants, and ground workers are about to find out what AMFA members knew all along-the game is rigged and the airline is going bankrupt. Say good bye to those big pension checks your were willing to sell your soul to save Pilots. Things in this world have a way of evening out over time and what comes around goes around. It is now time for the spineless unions to get what's coming to them.

You couldn't pay me enough to work for a dirt bag organization like NWA

3. AMFAMAN

AMFAMAN Veteran

Yeah, BK is here...

4. Raptor

Raptor Veteran

I wouldn't count on it still yet, I heard the same thing about AA when the stock went to 1.40 during AA concession but it did not happen and the stock went to 17 within 2 months a 10 fold gain :D Sweet

I don't plan on missing an oppertunity like that again, that could be my ticket out of this game.

5. local 12 proud

local 12 proud Veteran

They certainly have, hope you saved enough to purchase a plane ticket hope HERO :shock:

6. local 12 proud

local 12 proud Veteran

Oooops.....that should read "HOME", but you catch my drift KTO/PTO :p

7. PlayTheOdds

PlayTheOdds Veteran

8. Emil.Howes

Emil.Howes Senior
    Contributor

9. delldude

delldude Veteran

they'll have a few lumps and bumps but you will find they will get by..
    its much like the "if i quit they'll shutdown" syndrome....just watch.

10. PlayTheOdds

PlayTheOdds Veteran

Why do union guys think they are the only ones that can keep an airline in the air?

11. AP Tech

AP Tech Veteran

We are taught to read Maintenence Manuals and not just "wing it" i.e. "just started opening panels until I found the IDG and pumped full of oil until there was a puddle on the ground" :p

12. local 12 proud

local 12 proud Veteran

we also know that the work we perform on an A/C is not as forgiving as working on a forlift or a john deere as PTO/KTO likes to suggest! "HEY PTO, PASS ME UP A CROWS FOOT" :lol:

13. PlayTheOdds

PlayTheOdds Veteran

You guys are hung up on making people think that aircraft fly on magic and that you guys are the only wizards that can keep them in the air.

14. chasbatl

chasbatl Senior

No PTO, everyone knows that carpets fly on magic but i am sure your qualified to fix those as well.

15. PlayTheOdds

PlayTheOdds Veteran

So why do you guys make it sound like AMT's are the Madonna's of the mechanic's industry? Listening to you guys you can work on anything and a mechanic that has never worked on an aircraft not only can't but also in some twisted way is beneath you. I just so happen to know that that is not the case. You can live in your dream world if you wish but I'm not going to join you.