Nwa Mechanics Strike

And again, I repeat...........noone wants to answer???

Bill said:
Quote from CIO...............
Where does this leave Amfa? Replacements will be hired shortly and what is interesting! The Line Mechanic's are the first to go!
[post="299210"][/post]​
CIO brings up a good point. Where does this leave AMFA??? Are they once again taking a vigilante stance at the expense of their members? How many jobs will be lost due to this type of "unionism"?? Not Jeff Matthews or Delle's I can assure you that!! :angry:

Can't you answer the man's question without insults? Or is it that you don't want to admit to the truth? :huh:
[post="299574"][/post]​
[/quote]

Rumors of AMFA's demise are greatly exaggerated.

The UPI says-Strike Over

ProAMFA says-No, no, fellas...its just begun

Why would the UAW spent $880,000.00 on something that was over?
NW's worst nightmare is about to turn into reality. They're stuck with the SCABS they thought they'd need for just a few weeks. They counted on line crossers to save their bacon. Why put up with the headaches of flying NW when you can fly a real airline and get there on time?

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate NWA for turning their stock into a penny stock-well done.

The balless pilots, flight attendants, and ground workers are about to find out what AMFA members knew all along-the game is rigged and the airline is going bankrupt. Say good bye to those big pension checks your were willing to sell your soul to save Pilots. Things in this world have a way of evening out over time and what comes around goes around. It is now time for the spineless unions to get what's coming to them.

You couldn't pay me enough to work for a dirt bag organization like NWA

AMFAMAN said:
Yeah, BK is here...
[post="300009"][/post]​

I wouldn't count on it still yet, I heard the same thing about AA when the stock went to 1.40 during AA concession but it did not happen and the stock went to 17 within 2 months a 10 fold gain :D Sweet

I don't plan on missing an oppertunity like that again, that could be my ticket out of this game.

proAMFA said:

The UPI says-Strike Over

It is.

As usual you are wrong.

To show companies that they are financially secure so that they will think twice about trying to bust their union. It was probably donations raised duing a fund raiser for AMFA

NW's worst nightmare is about to turn into reality. They're stuck with the SCABS they thought they'd need for just a few weeks. They counted on line crossers to save their bacon. Why put up with the headaches of flying NW when you can fly a real airline and get there on time?
We were told to expect an eight month contract.

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate NWA for turning their stock into a penny stock-well done.
I am glad they did. I think I will buy some. I have been kicking myself in the buttocks for not buying K-mart stock.

PlayTheOdds said:
proAMFA said:

The UPI says-Strike Over

It is.

As usual you are wrong.

To show companies that they are financially secure so that they will think twice about trying to bust their union. It was probably donations raised duing a fund raiser for AMFA
We were told to expect an eight month contract.

I am glad they did. I think I will buy some. I have been kicking myself in the buttocks for not buying K-mart stock.
[post="300383"][/post]​

EAL Took 3 years.
You think this is over?

Is this you?
Mike%20Hurley.jpg

Michael Hurley?

-BigE

proAMFA said:

The UPI says-Strike Over

The balless pilots, flight attendants, and ground workers are about to find out what AMFA members knew all along-the game is rigged and the airline is going bankrupt. Say good bye to those big pension checks your were willing to sell your soul to save Pilots. Things in this world have a way of evening out over time and what comes around goes around. It is now time for the spineless unions to get what's coming to them.

You couldn't pay me enough to work for a dirt bag organization like NWA
[post="299981"][/post]​

they'll have a few lumps and bumps but you will find they will get by..
its much like the "if i quit they'll shutdown" syndrome....just watch.

We are taught to read Maintenence Manuals and not just "wing it" i.e. "just started opening panels until I found the IDG and pumped full of oil until there was a puddle on the ground" :p

AP Tech said:
We are taught to read Maintenence Manuals and not just "wing it" i.e. "just started opening panels until I found the IDG and pumped full of oil until there was a puddle on the ground" :p
[post="300457"][/post]​
we also know that the work we perform on an A/C is not as forgiving as working on a forlift or a john deere as PTO/KTO likes to suggest! "HEY PTO, PASS ME UP A CROWS FOOT" :lol:

PlayTheOdds said:
You guys are hung up on making people think that aircraft fly on magic and that you guys are the only wizards that can keep them in the air.
[post="301590"][/post]​

No PTO, everyone knows that carpets fly on magic but i am sure your qualified to fix those as well.

So why do you guys make it sound like AMT's are the Madonna's of the mechanic's industry? Listening to you guys you can work on anything and a mechanic that has never worked on an aircraft not only can't but also in some twisted way is beneath you. I just so happen to know that that is not the case. You can live in your dream world if you wish but I'm not going to join you.