Nwa Mechanics Strike

Good luck guys and gals.
Is there a plan for a picket line at LAX?
THX for standing strong.

If you think a handful of SCABS will be NWA salvation you have absolutely no clue to the FAR's involved in providing an Airworthy Commercial Aircraft!

My point exactly, this is the turning point. No one yet know which way.

I wish my US Airways mechanic and related would have done the same, but they were scared.

Hang in there, NWA AMTs and Related.

Hopeful said:
Next, on to the IAM for their share of the pain!
[post="289780"][/post]​
It very well could be. But don't forget that the IAM at NW consists of ramp, airport agents and res agents, and clerical employees-over 14,000 in all. It would be harder to replace 14,000 people (instead of 2,500 at AMFA)over a short period of time. Although I think that NW would still try.

Good luck to all the NWA/ AMFA people
i hope this scares off NWA and other airlines to do something bad like this to their employees !
once again, you guys have the guts, and good luck !

A330US said:
Good luck to all the NWA/ AMFA people
i hope this scares off NWA and other airlines to do something bad like this to their employees !
once again, you guys have the guts, and good luck !
[post="289815"][/post]​

The NWA res number is 800.225.2525

The number is making the rounds with the AA workers. Several people have already emailed me and told me they are calling and clogging up the res lines telling the agents to tell management that they won't be flying on an airline that has no respect for working americans.

Kind of funny that I have already received 6 emails with the same message because it is 1:11 east coast.

Eastern Airlines hired scabs too!

Remember Eastern Airlines?

Yeah in the final days I beleive that it was the scabs that left the o'rings off the engine filters on an A330 that starved for oil over the pond.