Nwa Mechanics Strike

I hope you guys know what your doing. It looks as if I'm going to have to start earning my paycheck. I've gotten spoild the past few months.

I should have pushed harder for Guam.

700UW said:
I wish my US Airways mechanic and related would have done the same, but they were scared.

Hang in there, NWA AMTs and Related.
[post="289787"][/post]​

You won't hear "Brwuuck Brwuckk" over at NWA...you might hear something that rhymes with Brwuuck though... :p Again, in solidarity!

keeptheodds said:
I hope you guys know what your doing. It looks as if I'm going to have to start earning my paycheck. I've gotten spoild the past few months.

[post="289841"][/post]​
make no mistake SCAB! you will never EARN your pay off the backs of UNION EMPLOYEES!

keeptheodds said:

[post="289841"][/post]​
<_< Did you say Guam? Maybe, if your lucky, they'll send you there to fix that 747!!! And forget about you!!! You do have 747 experiance don't you???? :p

local 12 proud said:
make no mistake SCAB! you will never EARN your pay off the backs of UNION EMPLOYEES!

I already have and I was hoping to go home. I must say I really didn't expect this but it is here I will see you guys across the fence.

keeptheodds said:
local 12 proud said:

I already have and I was hoping to go home. I must say I really didn't expect this but it is here I will see you guys across the fence.
[post="289847"][/post]​
Be sure when you cross that picket line to smile for the camera, or will you be the one with a bag over his head?

local 12 proud said:
Be sure when you cross that picket line to smile for the camera, or will you be the one with a bag over his head?
[post="289850"][/post]​

I'll be there, no bag needed. I hope you guys did your homework on this one.

Some of the NW big wigs where here. I don't know how big but they were here. they seemed some what giddy. I hope for your sakes it was a show.

keeptheodds said:
I'll be there, no bag needed. I hope you guys did your homework on this one.
[post="289851"][/post]​
Your the one who best have brushed up on his homework, It won't just be the Striker's keeping an eye on you SCAB!

Latest posts