Nwa Mechanics Strike

mrfish3726 said:
Eastern Airlines hired scabs too!

Remember Eastern Airlines?

Yeah in the final days I beleive that it was the scabs that left the o'rings off the engine filters on an A330 that starved for oil over the pond.
[post="289831"][/post]​
Mr. Fish, EAL did not have the A330. EAL liquidated long before the A330 was even designed. The only thing EAL flew across the pond was a DC-10-30 from MIA to LGW and back..

JAMAKE1 said:
As my gramma would say, "Pay him no never mind"...(Not you Piney).

God bless NWA AMFA for taking a brave stand!

Signed,

A Proud AFA Union Member
[post="289881"][/post]​

69 Hrs from being a proud unemployed AMFA member if on strike. If not its still just a matter of time.

PineyBob said:
What is my stake? Let me tel you, you puss filled boil on the rectum of humanity.

My stake is that I put my assets in the seat about 140 times a year is what my stake is!

And since it's moronic scabs like you who hold my safety in your hands I have a HUGE Stake in this. So bite me!
[post="289887"][/post]​

Your assets are in good hands BOB I take it your flying this week.

keeptheodds said:
LGA Fleet Service, JAMAKE1, Globetrotter11, hp-csr-phx, A330US any comments gentlemen.
[post="289882"][/post]​

So this is how men lacking in courage, conviction, and manhood make up for it.

God Bless you guys!! When I fly I like to think the a/c I'm sitting in was maintained by
an experienced union mechanic! Thank you for taking a stand...but please no violence...emotions can run high...

mrfish3726 said:
Eastern Airlines hired scabs too!

Remember Eastern Airlines?

Yeah in the final days I beleive that it was the scabs that left the o'rings off the engine filters on an A330 that starved for oil over the pond.
[post="289831"][/post]​
Since when did Eastern fly the A330 since the plane was not around?

KTO,

While leaving work this morning, I noticed an apparently panicked $c@b standing beside the No. 1 engine of a 757 while copious amounts of fuel were spilling on the ground.

Sounds like you are off to a beautiful start...

keeptheodds said:
6,400 hits on scabs, now that this has happend you are all shell shocked And dont know what to do. Whats wrong your precious union isnt here to tell you what to say?
[post="289873"][/post]​
would revealing this guys IP address be outing???
for sale to cheapest bidder