Nwa Mechanics Strike

Hey loser boy, I find you and your ilk to be a despicable pieces of garbage. You have no integrity and the spine of a jellyfish. I personally would not fly on NWA, knowing you have signed off the log book, very scary, YIKES.

There are other aviation jobs out there, if you take the time to look. You will be marked for life, kinda like a punk in jail. BOHICA, lol.

You scabs make me sick and I want to HURL!!!

keeptheodds said:
Local12 are you married? I can see you raised your son to be a democratic liberal. I was just wandering if your wife was to?
[post="289869"][/post]​

700UW said:
Since when did Eastern fly the A330 since the plane was not around?
[post="289906"][/post]​
<_< Another case of foot in the mouth! The case he's quoting was a L1011, and it had nothing to do with the strike!!!!! ;) :down:

keeptheodds said:
LGA Fleet Service, JAMAKE1, Globetrotter11, hp-csr-phx, A330US any comments gentlemen.
[post="289882"][/post]​
<_< I've got one keep!----- What's a "AMT"??? If your what you say you are, that would be a stupid question! But if you have to ask, maybe your not what you claim to be! Maybe your just another low life management type! Man! And they call us "Sky Nazi's"??!!!! Go crawl back under some rock!!!!! :down:

MCI transplant said:
<_< I've got one keep!----- What's a "AMT"??? If your what you say you are, that would be a stupid question! But if you have to ask, maybe your not what you claim to be! Maybe your just another low life management type! Man! And they call us "Sky Nazi's"??!!!! Go crawl back under some rock!!!!! :down:
[post="289983"][/post]​
A
MOVING
TARGET

local 12 proud said:
:up: :up: :up: AMFA/NWA Mechanics and Related Have Put the word PRIDE back into UNIONISM! :up: :up: :up:
[post="289767"][/post]​

And in doing so prided themselves right out of their jobs. Hooray for them!

I'm going to preface this by admitting I do not know a lot about how unions work.

That out of the way, did AMFA's negotiating committee ever give the membership an opportunity to vote on NWA's last offer? If not, I think I'd be pretty upset with my union right now. While the terms would have required some hard choices, at least half of the mechanics would have had a chance of keeping their jobs. With the route AMFA took, everyone was denied this.

JetClipper said:
I'm going to preface this by admitting I do not know a lot about how unions work.

That out of the way, did AMFA's negotiating committee ever give the membership an opportunity to vote on NWA's last offer? If not, I think I'd be pretty upset with my union right now. While the terms would have required some hard choices, at least half of the mechanics would have had a chance of keeping their jobs. With the route AMFA took, everyone was denied this.
[post="290011"][/post]​
the membership has to give the neg committee the strike vote authorization.

Stratocruiser said:
And in doing so prided themselves right out of their jobs. Hooray for them!
[post="290008"][/post]​
Yea they should have voted over half there rank& file out of a job, taking massive pay and benefit cuts for those who remain only to get raped again in CH.11! :angry: GO CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR MASTERS LAP AND BEG FOR SCRAPS STRATO!!!!!!!!!

sad that the other unions are not in sympathy. When its their time to bend over what card will they have to play?

To all of you anti union hooray for the management types out there, I have an offer for you.

Why not just offer to work for minimum wage with no benefits and have 100% employment!

Enjoy that $32.00 an hour with OT, scabs, it will be short lived!

elmerfishpaw said:
God Bless you guys!! When I fly I like to think the a/c I'm sitting in was maintained by
an experienced union mechanic!
[post="289904"][/post]​

I'm more than satisfied to have just an experienced mechanic. Carrying a union card doesn't makes them any more or less qualified.