Nwa New Talks With Mechanics Begin Thusday

MCI transplant said:
<_< You know! The best way to handle KTO/PTO, is just to ignor him!!!! Let him rant and rave!!! Don't answeer him! Just ignor him!!! :p
[post="302750"][/post]​

Even I've added him to my ignore list... now, if all you would stop quoting him, those of us who are ignoring him wouldn't see his posts at all.

Former ModerAAtor said:
Even I've added him to my ignore list... now, if all you would stop quoting him, those of us who are ignoring him wouldn't see his posts at all.
[post="302789"][/post]​

Word. ( it also saves time in catching up on forum reading )

PlayTheOdds said:
There has been many times I have wanted to put a few people on my ignore list but decided not too. I think it takes away from the flow of things and I would have missed out on some really good laughs.
[post="303053"][/post]​

The laughs were at your expense pal. "....decided not TOO", see, its funny, lol.

WNjetdoc I was just checking out your latest posts and thought I should set the record straight. I am a man as in the male gender like one of the guys. I'm certain you also are. I am just making sure you understood that because your sudden interest in me is somewhat unnerving. If you are here to join in some really fun debates and comical sleigh and sometimes damn right mean remarks that is fine. I just wanted to make sure you understood that I was not interested in any thing other than that and didn't want you to get your hopes up about playing doctor or anything like that together.

PlayTheOdds said:
Lighten-up MCI. Life could be a lot worse you could be a Northwest employee screwed by his company and suckered by his union. Or do you foresee yourself sitting in the same boat soon?
[post="302784"][/post]​
<_< Who says I wasn't "suckered" by my Union??? But that's another story!! :down:

PlayTheOdds said:
WNjetdoc I was just checking out your latest posts and thought I should set the record straight. I am a man as in the male gender like one of the guys. I'm certain you also are. I am just making sure you understood that because your sudden interest in me is somewhat unnerving. If you are here to join in some really fun debates and comical sleigh and sometimes damn right mean remarks that is fine. I just wanted to make sure you understood that I was not interested in any thing other than that and didn't want you to get your hopes up about playing doctor or anything like that together.
[post="303083"][/post]​

Im happy that you have, "come out" there pal, now if you would just stop sending me PM's about meeting you in a bar and such, that would be really great. I know you said you were gay, or bi, whatever, I don't have a problem with that, just go manmeat trolling on another board or "cruise" another poster, that too would be great.

Maybe this would make it easier for you, Pleeze leaf me alone. Me me dont like u, ok. Go to sume other bodie and ballder dem. LOL.

Former ModerAAtor said:
[post="302789"][/post]​

Stellar advice!!!
I recommend we all put this 'entity' on ignore and then we may resume some line of intelligent discourse and debate.
(at least until he changes his nom de plum again!!!)

Take Care,
-BigE

Emil.Howes said:
Stellar advice!!!
I recommend we all put this 'entity' on ignore and then we may resume some line of intelligent discourse and debate.
(at least until he changes his nom de plum again!!!)

Take Care,
-BigE
[post="303262"][/post]​

Ok, I just put the putz on my ignore list. I too am tired of his repetitous drivel.

SN

Saturdaynite said:
Ok, I just put the putz on my ignore list. I too am tired of his repetitous drivel.

SN
[post="303268"][/post]​

Im jumping in as well. It was fun punking him but I've grown tired of it. Ignore it is....PTO, ignore means that we will not be typing words to you, ok??? LOL. I know its a big word for you.

WNjetdoc said:
Im happy that you have, "come out" there pal, now if you would just stop sending me PM's about meeting you in a bar and such, that would be really great. I know you said you were gay, or bi, whatever, I don't have a problem with that, just go manmeat trolling on another board or "cruise" another poster, that too would be great.

Maybe this would make it easier for you, Pleeze leaf me alone. Me me dont like u, ok. Go to sume other bodie and ballder dem. LOL.
[post="303129"][/post]​

Hey jetdoc, PTO was sending you PM's too? I wasn't going to say anything but he has sent me a few that had gay undertones, it was like he was fishing to see what team I play for. Not that there's anything wrong with that, lmao.

I told him I wasn't interested. I really think he is a troll and not even working as a mechanic for NWA.