NWA to launch new LCC

thumb_SuburbanTrunkMonkey_256k.jpg

Everyone knows that for a airline within an airline it needs a hip, one word title like Song, or Jazz, or MetroJet. How about just calling it North (by Northwest).

Too bad Cary Grant is dead, I can just see the ad with a 330 buzzing a cornfield.

Why oh why do airlines try to create an airline within an airline? It has never worked. Maybe someone wants to try to be the first to do it?

Dumb move. Not as dumb as Mesa trying to do inter island service in Hawaii, but close.

Time will tell robbed. Why don't you guys at least give it a chance? As pitiful as your guys prediction stats go I would leave it alone. You doomsday sayers just don't know when to quit do you.

actually the longer mgmt tries to abrogate the contracts, the shorter life span NWA will have. MGMT seemed to make it clear the other day when their prelease said a strike by any of the other unions would not benefit our customers, employees, or the cities we serve.

NWA is in my opinion far worse shape than what USAIR was in during its second stint in CH11

This was posted on the US board! Think some "issues" should be ironed out b4 this craziness starts...hmmm..false advertising maybe? Seems the entire industry is pathetic about most informational items anymore...anyway...thought you at NW would enjoy this, seein as in all airlines anymore...mgmt just doesn't get it! Ahhh, but, oh nevermind..here it is:......

This is USAirways related. Northwest wants to start a MidAtlantic, called Newco, and is trying to win over the employees and the public with Neil Cohen's "playbook" from MidAtlantic at US Airways.

This article has completely wrong information about MDA. There was never an operating certificate or airline called MidAtlantic Airways, it never used the Potomac certificate although it was proposed. It also doesn't mention that the mainline employees are losing thier jobs while the planes are taken over by Republic.

It makes me sick to see NWA trying to make the MidAtlantic tragedy look like a good thing to exploit Northwest employees.

Back