Obama Scandals

I didnt even bother to open it. It's the only comeback the mindless drones of the left have either that or some stupid comment about the just ain't right. Which wasn't funny or clever the first time it was used, now at about the 50th time it just looks stupid.

Stupid is as stupid does.

I didnt even bother to open it. It's the only comeback the mindless drones of the left have either that or some stupid comment about the just ain't right. Which wasn't funny or clever the first time it was used, now at about the 50th time it just looks stupid.

Yeah...I kind of felt the same way when I would read "messiah" for the 500th time.

Yeah...I kind of felt the same way when I would read "messiah" for the 500th time.

Praise Him.......

072408obama-1.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Why? Because you're afraid to admit that folks were worshiping St Ronnie of Redondo long before Obama?

you're kidding yourself if you think Reagan had the cult like status Obama had at one time.
Of course judging from that crowd in Germany today compared to 5 years ago and throw in the bullet proof glass it looks like the Germans have wised up to this charlatan.

you're kidding yourself if you think Reagan had the cult like status Obama had at one time.
Of course judging from that crowd in Germany today compared to 5 years ago and throw in the bullet proof glass it looks like the Germans have wised up to this charlatan.

The Teflon President does not ring any bells? He was not held accountable for anything that happened during his administration. Gingrich and Plain to name just two people were proud to call them selves Reagan conservatives even though Reagan would never get elected by the GOP in todays environment.

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts