Obama Scandals

Again and again and again, with Bush!

You sit here and say where was the outcry, from the right, during the Bush years and I'm saying, where is the outcry from the left, concerning the topic we're suppose to be discussing, "OBAMA SCANDLS" !

You know something (You VERY DIM bulb), your correct.
This is about the B O scandals !
Unfortunately, this IRS stuff will demand almost 100% of the REPUGS time(including the summer recess) that poor ol' Ben Gazzi will be pushed BACK to the next/newest printing of the H I S T O R Y ..books !

SO Sorry !

Again and again and again, with Bush!

You sit here and say where was the outcry, from the right, during the Bush years and I'm saying, where is the outcry from the left, concerning the topic we're suppose to be discussing, "OBAMA SCANDLS" !

Same place where the conservative outrage was with Bush. It's OK when your guys does it but bad when the other guy does it. So please spare us your phoney indignation.

Reactions: 3 people
You have absolutely no intel or input into those decisions.....so go pound salt, with all due respect.

You also have absolutely no input or idea of the plan at the time, so do yourself a favor and buzz off.
With all due respect, I have as many facts on that as you guys do on what Obama was doing during Ben Gayzee. Yet there is outrage for one and support for another. And you can find Rummy's quotes about the war lasting 5 days or 5 months...certainly not longer than that. You can easily find info from military advisors recommending several hundred thousand MORE troops than were sent. No outrage though, because #### happens during war.

With all due respect, I have as many facts on that as you guys do on what Obama was doing during Ben Gayzee. Yet there is outrage for one and support for another. And you can find Rummy's quotes about the war lasting 5 days or 5 months...certainly not longer than that. You can easily find info from military advisors recommending several hundred thousand MORE troops than were sent. No outrage though, because #### happens during war.

Who says I supported what went on?
Your little girl had go orders whether they were deploying in Volkswagens or Bradleys, she's going, Jack and neither her nor yourself have any input.

Maybe next time they go, they should consult you and Ms Woodstein.

You don't like the way big boys play with their toys, kinda tough chit whether 1 or 1 million die.

To try and compare the sequence of events in Benghazi covering some 24 hour period to a war of some ten or more years is the most lame liberal attempt at subterfuge I have ever seen on these boards. You should be proud.

face it dell, there is a group here and we both know who they are that
Obama could crap in their cornflakes and they would smile rosily and thank him for doing so.
Then they would come on here and there to convince the rest of us what a great thing it was and the rest of us should try it.

I'm guessing you voted for the loser, if you voted at all.

Obamascare

obama+nobel+prize+cracker+jacks.jpg

Who says I supported what went on?
Your little girl had go orders whether they were deploying in Volkswagens or Bradleys, she's going, Jack and neither her nor yourself have any input.

Maybe next time they go, they should consult you and Ms Woodstein.
Not a half bad idea...neither of us were so delusional as to think that we'd be in and out by summer, as our war president was. And you're right...if my kid go the "go" order, I guess she'd have to go...to Canada. Because I wouldn't allow her to go into some John Wayne fighter pilot wannabe's war in a country that didn't do anything to us.

In the good old days I could have pulled some strings and got her in at the National Guard, kind of like our war president did. My kid's a little younger than Bush was when he went into the Air Guard. But I showed her a map of the US an pointed to Galveston. Then I asked her that if she were ordered to fly to Alabama, which direction should she fly. "Northeast". Bush apparently didn't know that. What I find really funny....Bush went into the guard to avoid Vietnam...but when it came time for HIS war to be fought...the guard were the FIRST ones called. I guess it goes back to that "this'll be over in a couple of months" planning

Perhaps next time a POTUS decides to launch an offensive to nation build he or the will listen to their military leaders as to what is needed to carry out the plan successfully.

Not a half bad idea...neither of us were so delusional as to think that we'd be in and out by summer, as our war president was. And you're right...if my kid go the "go" order, I guess she'd have to go...to Canada. Because I wouldn't allow her to go into some John Wayne fighter pilot wannabe's war in a country that didn't do anything to us.

In the good old days I could have pulled some strings and got her in at the National Guard, kind of like our war president did. My kid's a little younger than Bush was when he went into the Air Guard. But I showed her a map of the US an pointed to Galveston. Then I asked her that if she were ordered to fly to Alabama, which direction should she fly. "Northeast". Bush apparently didn't know that. What I find really funny....Bush went into the guard to avoid Vietnam...but when it came time for HIS war to be fought...the guard were the FIRST ones called. I guess it goes back to that "this'll be over in a couple of months" planning

You aware in his unit he volunteered to go into the program to go fight in Nam?

Again and again with the delusion that Jan 20, 2009 was a magic reset day.

According to your Anointed One, it was a "Magic Reset" Day. Remember that Hope/Changey thing ?

You know something (You VERY DIM bulb), your correct.
This is about the B O scandals !
Unfortunately, this IRS stuff will demand almost 100% of the REPUGS time(including the summer recess) that poor ol' Ben Gazzi will be pushed BACK to the next/newest printing of the H I S T O R Y ..books !

SO Sorry !

Don't fret Barry-O. If Hitlery even blinks an eye towards 2016, It will come back with a vengeance !

Reactions: 1 person
According to your Anointed One, it was a "Magic Reset" Day. Remember that Hope/Changey thing ?

Don't fret Barry-O. If Hitlery even blinks an eye towards 2016, It will come back with a vengeance !

Do you have Alzheimer's or something? I have told you countless times that I voted against Mccain and Romney, not for Obama.