Obama shakes hands with Cuba’s Raul Castro!

Knotbuyinit said:
So much for enhanced background checks and behavior profiles, our Secret Service let a man with a history of schizophrenic hallucinations stand in front of and a few unobstructed feet away from Obama during his Mandela eulogy.

Damn, another missed opportunity.   

Knotbuyinit said:

To have another funeral celebration!

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Ms Tree said:
You're not really surprised are you?
Yes, I am.

I find it extremely disturbing that anyone would cheer the death of any POTUS.

It is even more disturbing that this poster seems to think that since this schizophrenic was allowed close to all the world leaders, that an "opportunity was missed" to harm the POTUS.

I agree with John Boehner and his take on this extreme left that "this is ridiculous." It is especially troubling when these groups talk about, and actually advocate such behaviors as if they are normal.

I also think there are groups in the fringe left wing who do the exact same thing, and they are as shameful. Their problem is that they are not funded by PAC's with huge sums of cash and cannot garner as much attention.

I completely agree that is very disturbing but given his vitriolic posting history it is hardly surprising that he would find joy in the death of another human being.

I also agree it is on both extreme sides of the aisle. Its the times we live in.

Are you saying you would cheer the death of the POTUS.

I disagree with many politicians policies, but I would never wish that of any one of them.
Hey genius, show me exactly where I stated that I would "cheer" the death of a President?

given his vitriolic posting history it is hardly surprising that he would find joy in the death of another human being.
This. Coming from a person that has no problem with sucking the brains out of a full term baby.

Yes, I am.

I find it extremely disturbing that anyone would cheer the death of any POTUS.

It is even more disturbing that this poster seems to think that since this schizophrenic was allowed close to all the world leaders, that an "opportunity was missed" to harm the POTUS.

I agree with John Boehner and his take on this extreme left that "this is ridiculous." It is especially troubling when these groups talk about, and actually advocate such behaviors as if they are normal.

I also think there are groups in the fringe left wing who do the exact same thing, and they are as shameful. Their problem is that they are not funded by PAC's with huge sums of cash and cannot garner as much attention.
You would have a valid point if I had actually stated an "opportunity was missed to harm the POTUS". I said no such thing and you know it! You took it upon yourself to fill the absence with your righteous indignation. You're disturbed over a statement that wasn't made but totally disconnected to the realities of the epic security failure in protecting your beloved president. I'm not at all surprised that this incidents continue to occur.

Latest posts

Back