Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kerry

• Nunn

• None Of The Above

• Total voters
Should Senator Biden by chosen as the VP candidate, that will "stifle" ALL republican criticism of an Obama team lacking in Foreign Policy strength.

My instictive feeling is that the absolute Last person Vladimir Putin wants to "entertain" in Moscow would be Senator Joseph Biden !

Should Senator Biden by chosen as the VP candidate, that will "stifle" ALL republican criticism of an Obama team lacking in Foreign Policy strength.

My instictive feeling is that the absolute Last person Vladimir Putin wants to "entertain" in Moscow would be Senator Joseph Biden !
Biden has run two unsuccessful presidential campaign's and had some big mess a few years back with a book deal where he made money. I think that most dem's see that Obama is not going to win in Nov and trying to make nice with Hillary again.

With an unpopular current president, a collapsing housing market, sky high gas price's etc, the party on the outside should be setting up a cabinet and scheduling a victory dance and leading in the poll's by 10-15%. The Dem's have nominated a no name who happens to be a very liberal and the american public has caught on. The latest poll's show the race dead even. I'm a democrat who can't stand bush, believe that we invaded the wrong country and gave the economy to the oil companies but I will not vote for Hussain Obama. This is just a repeat of 88 Dukais and 04 Kerry. Too Liberal. Personally I hope that Liberman is McCain's Veep choice. We need moderate's

Does this plane,

There IS a certain amount of Validity in your opinions, particularly with the present poll numbers.

Under the (most) present climate, the only "ticket" that "could NOT lose", helped Enormously by the inadequate current administration, would be Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

We will know All of the "results" within a few days, with the remainder on November 4th.

Obama lead cut in half

"In what could be an ominous sign for Barack Obama just days before he is formally named the Democratic presidential nominee, a new CNN poll of polls out Tuesday shows the Illinois senator's lead over John McCain has been cut in half in recent days."

"A Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll out Tuesday evening was the latest national survey to indicate Obama's lead is dwindling, putting the Illinois senator ahead of McCain by only 2 points, well within the poll's margin of error. The CNN Poll of polls also includes new surveys from Quinnipiac and Gallup."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Notice how Hillary is stealing the thunder at Big 'O's dance?

He he he...what a bunch of bozo's....

This symbolic vote for Hillary......wonder what she'd do if she gets more votes? :shock:

If you remember her verbage-she suspended her campaign...she didn't withdraw.

You wanna bet Bill hasn't been cashing in boat loads of chits in seedy back rooms?

Looks like the Hopenchangey campaign is running out of steam hope and change!

Poll shows McCain in 5-point lead over Obama

http://uk.reuters.com/article/worldNews/id...948672420080820
Why is it that polls are not to be trusted when you are behind or against a candidate who used them? I mean, how many spoke with pride the W "didn't care about the polls" when it came to Iraq...he was a man of his convictions, yet Clinton didn't do anything without consulting a poll first...and you guys didn't like him because of it? But now that a poll shows your candidate ahead by 5 points...they are suddenly a true reflection of the country's pulse?

Why is it that polls are not to be trusted when you are behind or against a candidate who used them? I mean, how many spoke with pride the W "didn't care about the polls" when it came to Iraq...he was a man of his convictions, yet Clinton didn't do anything without consulting a poll first...and you guys didn't like him because of it? But now that a poll shows your candidate ahead by 5 points...they are suddenly a true reflection of the country's pulse?

Good question.

Were polls a true reflection of the country’s pulse when they showed Obama with a 7 point lead?

To a certain extent, I believe both campaigns review and react to polls on a daily basis. By doing so, they acknowledge that polls do plot the pulse of a nation.

I’m sure Obama will see a large bump in the polls the day after the DNCC, as well as McCain the day after the RNCC. Polls will have a greater importance the last few weeks of the election process.

I wish I had the problem of not being able to keep track of how many homes I had.

This from the NY Times this morning.

http://nytimes.com/2008/08/22/opinion/22br...nnlx=1219410272

For those who may care to know,columnist David Brooks is anything but a screaming liberal, from a liberal newspaper !

I honestly would have expected this article to come from the desk of Maureen Dowd, or Thomas Friedman, But in this case(coming from Mr. Brooks), this speaks Very Loudly(I've been reading the NYT's daily, for many years)

As far as I am aware Resko was not a felon at the time of the purchase was he?

Latest posts