OCT/NOV 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left out the important part of the order.

"IT IS FURTHER ORDERED the Clerk of Court shall enter judgment dismissing
Counts I and III of the complaint and in favor of US Airline Pilots Association on Count II
of the complaint stating US Airline Pilots Association’s seniority proposal does not breach
its duty of fair representation provided it is supported by a legitimate union purpose.
DATED this 11th day of October, 2012."

So far usapa does not have a LUP.

BTW you did start it. It was the east pilots that walked out of joint negotiations. It was east pilots that changed unions. It is east pilots that don't have a LUP for avoiding the Nicolau. It is east pilots that can't get a contract.

Parker is just helping you along.

That was not a merger transcript. That was Parker at a crew news spreading more BS. If you would like to post merger transcripts that were taken by people under oath feel free.
You see! Roger Valez reasoned to the Teamsters reps the year before last that the AWA pilots have been at the bottom of the pile for so long that now an opportunity to let someone else be at the bottom of the pile somehow makes it all better for the West. BTW Parker will be called to testify about these very things when you bring on DFR II.

Parker pays my bills.... you don't. I agree with him, he is absolutely correct and you don't like it that he's right (again and again). If Parker is helping us then I welcome it. Oh, BTW, you can't get a new contract either. There's plenty of pilot's out there that need a job. In fact, I just flew with ANOTHER one of the West pilots recalled east. A pilot that left a GREAT corporate job with twice as much pay to come back... JUNIOR to many new hire pilots normally below HIM on a longevity based list. Why? Because you you and yours. Him and his family are held hostage to the likes of the fanatical AOL and personally, I hope more get hired over here son they can sue when they lose their positions to the west interlopers who subjected THEm to their pain and suffering.

I like it here. If you don't... QUIT!

IMHO we use that term "hero" all too often. I would believe Mr. Nicolau would also agree with my accessment...those that served and died paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Indeed. I've much respect for Mr. Nic's service and sacrifice, but I'd also believe he'd agree that those that have fallen are the true Heros.

P.S.: George Nicolau served as a Navigator in the 8th Air Force from 1944 to 1945 (on his resume). While we all appreciate his service, that does NOT make him a war hero. IMHO we use that term "hero" all too often. I would believe Mr. Nicolau would also agree with my accessment...those that served and died paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Mr. Nicolau lost his leg on his last mission. What does it take to be a hero in your eyes?

Reactions: 1 person
Sometimes harsh is the only way to get through.

https://www.google.com/search?q=internet+tough+guy&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=EFE&tbo=u&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=uVqpUJ2YCYW-8AT57YHICg&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=934

Mr. Nicolau lost his leg on his last mission. What does it take to be a hero in your eyes?

A great deal more than fantasizing up membership in some childish little "Army" and/or printing up some "Integrity Matters" T-shirts. Any further questions, little "spartan"?

But we have a court system that we have all agreed to follow... because it is transcendent to our little squabbles and finger pointing at each other.

Why doesn't the contract you signed agreeing to use the alpa merger policy and the subsequent arbitration come into play here?

Reactions: 2 people

The west has enunciated many times, what you have done in the past, means nothing to the west. In your west vinacular, we saved nicolau from being fired by major league baseball and gave him a job with our alpa. Therefore according to the west, a pirates life for them.

Reactions: 1 person
I have to keep reminding myself that guys like east(hole)us and claxonhole are just such asswipes they don't deserve a response to the shite they post.

Reactions: 3 people
I have to keep reminding myself that guys like east(hole)us and claxonhole are just such asswipes they don't deserve a response to the shite they post.

Be fair here! Not all of us can be truly "heroic" little "spartans" and nothing more than mindless and mouthy, internet "tough guys". Heck! Your "Army" won't even send me any waaay-cool-Dude T-shirts. Without such "knightly armor"; I'm at a complete disadvantage whenever engaging your sort with a keyboard! ;)

I'm curious though Ames; exactly what is it about yourself and your merry band of "spartans" and/or "knights", that have "fought with valor in many battles" (according to your side's infantile BS) that you feel I should be overly awed by, or even have the slightest respect for?

Oh, by the way, did I mention prater was a CAL pilot. At the time of the nicolau, he was president of ALPA. The ALPA president handed over a list to US Airways.

Bada bing, bada boom.

He was instrumental in getting CAL pilots back into the service of ALPA, uh.. I mean membership of ALPA. No doubt that king of skill was helpful in rising to the top service/leadership person in all of the glorious ALPA halls of fame.

Eric Auxier, pilot for america west video link below. Auxier is defending the theft of pilot personal information from US Airways computers, eric was just trying to save you when he stole your personal information, why are you East pilots coping him an attitude.

You remember eric auxier, rico defendant, he is just trying to save you from your self.

"Upon information and belief, defendant Auxier made 45 telephone calls,
for a total of 160 minutes, to the USAPA toll-free telephone number from telephone
number (505) 710-4970. Auxier made 33 of the 45 calls between May 1 and May 7,
2008."

"Defendant Auxier’s postings on the AWAPPA Web Board end with the
message, “Have you called 877-678-7272 25 times today???”

"Upon information and belief, on April 28, 2008, defendant Auxier posted
the following message on the AWAPPA Web Board:
Hey, the UAL guys have the balls to deny the Eastholes, the least we can
do is follow suit. They are the pariahs of the industry, and frankly I think
it IS unsafe to have them on our jumps. They’ve made their bed, now they
get to lie in it. Plus – damn good point – they would be quicker than a
hard up Fed to bust us for the slightest infraction. Nuff said. I’m on board
– just itching to deny one to his face!"

Hey East pilots, eric knows better than you and he is just trying to save you.

Watch eric in the following video.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.