OCT/NOV 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
When usapa the union that you wanted became the bargaining agent you gave usapa that right to sign for you. It has everything to to with you.

Can the west pilots deny that usapa has any authority to negotiate for the was because I didn't sign anything?

This is what the court had to say.

You think you can control USAPA by begging and threatening.. And by trying to persuade them the court has told them they have to use Nic.

Noted.

Reactions: 1 person
What you said was.

George Nicolau created the list not the west like you try and imply.

It was George Nicolau that thinks the west deserves to be more senior and has nothing to do with time invested. It is the east pilots that are trying to take advantage of your majority numbers. The west is simply living up to our deal and what a neutral arbitrator decided. the guy you compared to a terrorist.

I did not accuse Nicolau of being a terrorist, spin it anyway you want, not true......I did direct my post toward you tho.
breeze

It was George Nicolau that thinks the west deserves to be more senior .....

We all can and do make mistakes, some mistakes being more egregious and absurd than others. I can't much see, from all that's ever been forwarded, posted, videoed, shouted, cried over, whined about, etc, by any west person, why in heck you "deserve" anything of the sort....quite the contrary in fact.

Reactions: 2 people
Here is YOUR answer with the supporting document. See you in court.
BTW, We didn't start it either.... Doug Parker did. See my last post about the merger transcript which none of you care about but will be in DFR II when he's called to testify.

"Pursuant to the Court’s resolution of the motions for summary judgment,

IT IS ORDERED Counts I and III of the complaint are dismissed and judgment is
entered in favor of US Airline Pilots Association on Count II of the complaint.

US Airline Pilots Association’s seniority proposal does not breach its duty of fair representation
provided it is supported by a legitimate union purpose.

DATED this 11th day of October, 2012.

/s/
Judge Roslyn O. Silver
Chief United States District Judge

Question for West Pilots: How come the cactus pilot website leaves THIS document, Judgment Document 194 off their website???

BFD, it's the simple judgement of Silver dismissing counts I & III, & judgement in favor of count II.

Fortunately, it is simple. What you simple folks should REALLY consentrate on is the rest of her documents. ALL OF THE CONTENT leads you to the logical conclusion that you are treading on dangerous ground.

Let's keep this easy for you "simple" folk. Since counsel has told you that "We've WON!", why don't you put that nifty DOH w/ Conditions & Restrictions (that NONE of the West support), and we'll how much closer that gets us (as IF you could get Mr. Parker to step off that ledge!).

We'll be sure to update cactuspilot for those that wish to be informed and educated (vs. ignorant & emotionally disabled). You should have stayed with ALPO, you might have actually gotten somewhere. USAPA has cemented the Nicolau Seniority list. It's just a matter of time, and we have plenty of that.

SYIC-A

Reactions: 2 people
It's just a matter of time, and we have plenty of that.

SYIC-A

Actually, time is not on your side. The retirements start kicking in again next month and you have no access to the attrition they bring. I suppose that some court could rework the bids at a future date, but you probably have a better chance of being struck by lightning or winning the lottery. In either case, you won't be concerned with what happens at LCC.

Driver...

BFD, it's the simple judgement of Silver dismissing counts I & III, & judgement in favor of count II.

Fortunately, it is simple. What you simple folks should REALLY consentrate on is the rest of her documents. ALL OF THE CONTENT leads you to the logical conclusion that you are treading on dangerous ground.

Let's keep this easy for you "simple" folk. Since counsel has told you that "We've WON!", why don't you put that nifty DOH w/ Conditions & Restrictions (that NONE of the West support), and we'll how much closer that gets us (as IF you could get Mr. Parker to step off that ledge!).

We'll be sure to update cactuspilot for those that wish to be informed and educated (vs. ignorant & emotionally disabled). You should have stayed with ALPO, you might have actually gotten somewhere. USAPA has cemented the Nicolau Seniority list. It's just a matter of time, and we have plenty of that.

SYIC-A
I agree with you on one thing....USAPA doesn't represent the west. It never has it no matter how hard any of us tried, it never will. Symanski, O'dwyer and Wilder along with these "new officers" say they represent all the pilots that is simply a tag line. You don't want a union, you want priority. Gary Hummel is a failure, and so is Steve Bradford.

You can call the East all the names and poke your finger in our chests but just remember, just because we don't agree with you we're dumb and ignorant. I believe that the West pilots (every single one of you) believe we're ignorant and emotionally disabled.

So be it. I wish you and yours all the best in the coming recession.

Already featherbedding for the NEXT blame game Jamie? Remember when $esham was the 2nd coming?....then he robbed you.
I actually do not believe that Pat is the sharpest tack in the shed. After the CLT domicile meeting last month I now know it. I don't know who you are, but I'll take Seeham any day over these guys. You can bust Lee's chops all you want but listening to him over Andy at the ninth was poetry in motion. He was quick on his feet, articulate and knew his stuff.

I do not believe Pat is in the same class in the upcoming appeal.

BTW, I am not blaming anyone for anything. You can stay in PHX and rot or you can take recall out East at the bottom. I do not care.

Good luck.

I was watching the today show and CNBC Cramer was on. He was scared to death about the fiscal cliff and rightfully so. There is a recession in Europe and one were probably already in now, anemic 1-2 percent growth and California, the 9th largest economy in the world with more debt the first reported. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/21/us/california-debt-higher-than-earlier-estimates.html. The "PIIGS" in the euro zone are stretched, to say the least and Israel and Gaza are on the brink.

Hostess brands closed its doors because the bakers union wouldn't return to work and over 18,000 workers now unemployed. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/16/twinkies-wonder-bread-buyers_n_2146639.html?utm_hp_ref=business.

Virgin American has cut back growth after 5 years of NEVER making a dime. Why? Business model doesn't work. http://www.usatoday.com/story/todayinthesky/2012/11/16/virginamerica-expansion-branson/1708937/. http://www.sfgate.com/business/article/Virgin-America-a-hit-but-losing-money-3762763.php#page-2

The latest crew news says there is no need to worry about the upcoming pilot shortage because they have had NO PROBLEMS finding qualified pilots and expect it to remain so for the short term, although they are considering the possibility of "ab initio" training. People will be lining up for that just to get the "glamorous" airline job. The new FAA requirements that a 121 pilot captain only needs and ATP, first class medical and the company providing the type rating means a ready pilot replacement program.

Who needs a seniority list...if you won't fly it, they will.

SWA is doing everything to cut costs, short of making their employees taking pay cuts. The jury is still out on that depending on the economy. AMR is still hemmoraging cash despite being in BK.

The recalled West pilots I have flown with are glad to have a job at the airline, even if it meant leaving a higher paying corporate flying job. Why? The administrations approach to corporate aviation will most likely mean less deductions for their aircraft and therefore less incentive for having their employees fly on them rather than the airlines. You do the math.

US Airways is making the greatest profits ever. You can hate Parker. You can disagree with USAPA. But as the girl in the last PHX crew news basically said, if the west isn't growing and the west pilots get more frustrated being on reserve they will be getting angrier and angrier.

DO NOT RISK JOB ACTION OR YOU WILL LOSE IT. There are too many pilots on the street qualified and able to do your job. Better not blow it.

I follow the SOP's as closely as I can and I will come to work in any position to keep US Airways as viable as I can. If all of you want to enjoy many more holidays with money in your pocket I recommend you do the same. If not, look forward to discipline review.

If you haven't been working outside the company better go try it before you quit your airline job. You know what happens to the hole in the bucket of water when you pull your hand out.

Your choice.

Actually, time is not on your side. The retirements start kicking in again next month and you have no access to the attrition they bring. I suppose that some court could rework the bids at a future date, but you probably have a better chance of being struck by lightning or winning the lottery. In either case, you won't be concerned with what happens at LCC.

Driver...
That's why the furloughed west pilots I have flown with came back, even though the seniority they have East is less than the new hires that would normally have been below them on a longevity based list. They know the company doesn't care about seniority, they don't want to pay for it. The APA pilots believe KNOW that USAPA has extremely weak leadership and an inexperienced legal team. They are going to stick it to US Airways labor anyway they can.

Our management knows that they have a ready workforce to combat recalcitrant labor at AMR if they don't fall in line.

Sign me up, unionism is over.

I believe that the West pilots (every single one of you) believe we're ignorant and emotionally disabled.

You are and you've backed that up yourself. You took what you thought was a talented, highly skilled, quick-on-his-feet, articulate lawyer and replaced him with a so-so lawyer.

Why? Because you're ignorant and emotionally disabled.

LOA 93 looks the way it does because you were ignorant and emotionally disabled when the company came to the first time.

Your still on LOA 93 and coming up on 10 years because you're ignorant and emotionally disabled.

So how is it we shouldn't think you're ignorant and emotionally disabled?

And don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining about you're #### ups. You guys are and have been your own worst enemies. You guys have helped us keep DOH off property and kept the litigation relatively cheap.

May I indulge myself just once. When dealing with auxier, it reminds me of how I have had to deal with my own kids. He thinks he knows everything, steps over the line many times and you have to put a boot in his ass to straighten him out in order to assure he is able to handle the real world in the future.

I know who Eric Auxier is and I am pretty sure it is he who would be putting his boot up your ass.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.