OCT/NOV 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS! This franchise has alot of assets,they were neglect in their duties! Tim sold out!

By any and every measure, had those guys on the MEC not had the courage to do what they did, you would not have a job with LCC today...period. You let emotion get in the way of the facts. Our goose was cooked if we didn't get the ATSB loan and have a company to do our credit card processing. We were about to lose both. That is an indisputable fact.

You guys don't need a reason to be mad...just an opportunity.

Driver...

Reactions: 4 people
It does not take courage to bend over. American Pilots proved that.

What about all the other airlines that were given loans by the ATSB.

You are the problem sir, not a solution. Enjoy your free cup of coffee, but it will probably be a French mocha non espresso, with sugar and spice and everything nice.

Reactions: 4 people
By any and every measure, had those guys on the MEC not had the courage to do what they did, you would not have a job with LCC today...period. You let emotion get in the way of the facts. Our goose was cooked if we didn't get the ATSB loan and have a company to do our credit card processing. We were about to lose both. That is an indisputable fact.

Driver...

Driver...
LANCE, COURAGE? OH PLEEZ you moron, you wouldn't know courage if it bit you, have you filed for personal BK again? Your a moron!

Reactions: 6 people

Driver...
AND OUR PENSION YOU IDIOT!

Reactions: 5 people

Driver...
YOU BLINKED YOU STUPID F%$$!

Yeah right, the ATSB was bluffing.
DAN , you know what I usually consider the source but you know what in your case, your passive, aggressive nature leads to your ignorance in your case, THE ATSB was put into play by a very well schemed "PLAY" executed by a manegement team that manipulated an "ALPA BASED" MEC who BTW, BY THEIR NOW PRESIDENT, EX DELTA MEC PRESIDENT STATED" MAYBE THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT USAIRWAYS" Now DE, are you so "INSECURE" with your qualifications your not employable, my guess "YES"! If not your a well !

They brought plenty of jobs building a franchise that is saving your sorry butt! We are getting somewhere and who was that moron that argued the furlough recall methodology because in the end they have their DOH capturing their attrition, as well as your ability to exclusive rights to your own WEST, nice the EAST could offer that courtesy to you!

LMAO.

What a crock of ####.

Reactions: 6 people
DAN , you know what I usually consider the source but you know what in your case, your passive, aggressive nature leads to your ignorance in your case, THE ATSB was put into play by a very well schemed "PLAY" executed by a manegement team that manipulated an "ALPA BASED" MEC who BTW, BY THEIR NOW PRESIDENT, EX DELTA MEC PRESIDENT STATED" MAYBE THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT USAIRWAYS" Now DE, are you so "INSECURE" with your qualifications your not employable, my guess "YES"! If not your a well !
The entire industry would have been better off without US Airways.

I can't disagree with him on that at all.

Reactions: 2 people
Subject: FREE COFFEE TOMORROW FROM 6-9AM

IN RECOGNITION OF OUR 100% FIRST BANK PERFORMANCE ON WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 5,
2012, THERE WILL BE FREE COFFEE FOR ALL US AIRWAYS EMPLOYEES AT GUAVA AND JAVA
ON TERMINAL B TOMORROW, DECEMBER 6, 2012 FROM 0600-0900.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO.

CHIEF PILOT -

Free coffee and a 50 dollar triple play, good job pilots and f/a's. Merry Christmas.
Do the math.

It's a good gesture, no matter how inadequate. An opportunity for management to pat themselves on the back for being so generous to its employees.

Of course, the flight crews get the short shrift since so few of them will actually be at the PHL airport during that three hour window of company generosity for the work they do all year.

What a joke.

Reactions: 3 people
Tim and the others are the only reason you have a job rusthead.

Driver...

Hey Goob,

Below you will find an example of the literary genius of one of your brightest lights. This individual was chosen by the crack Alpa leadership team to head up the R & I committee during the period that our pension fund suffered staggering losses. You can be proud that Bill Pollock, enthusiastically supported by Tim Baker and your high powered Charlotte brain trust of Dennis Harris and Lance Swendson, placed a functional illiterate in the position responsible for keeping an eye on the likes of Towers Perrin. Worked out real well for us, didn't it?

For your entertainment:

The piedmont pilots did indeed strike over the 3rd man on the 737

even though the DC-9 was flying at several other AIR LINES

with a 2 man crew. it was 1969 about the time the first man landed

on the moon.The piedmont pilots settled with the 3rd man on board

with the same total crew cost I think.

latter I thank it was Hawaiian flew the 737 with a 2 man crew and

the piedmont pilots singed a contract with the company for a

2 man crew.It's interesting that I was told that National at the

time did not sign the contract as they always had.

the old DC-3 guy's I flew with from piedmont told me this story.

Some of our guy's are 2nd generation here so if this is not the way it

went down feel free to correct me.And by the way I still miss

flying with some of these guy's

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.