OCTOBER SURPRISE : Corona and Dow Jones !!

Hannity? Trump?...... Really? Where did you hear that? Source, please!........ !

I'm not sure of the validity of these sources, but here's the one for Trump (27 second mark if you don't want to watch the whole thing)

And this is my source for Hannity (50 second mark if you don't want to watch the whole thing)

Again....I can't be certain that my source is telling the truth?

I'm not sure of the validity of these sources, but here's the one for Trump (27 second mark if you don't want to watch the whole thing)

And this is my source for Hannity (50 second mark if you don't want to watch the whole thing)

O, K, First Trump:....... My obvious question would be, exactly when was this recorded? It would appear that it was recorded at one of his early rallies. So if that were so, couldn't it be conceivable that what he said true? Second, Hannity:...... Did you really listen to what he said?...... He said the liberals would be putting forward their "Newest conspiracy theory, newest hoax"!

O, K, First Trump:....... My obvious question would be, exactly when was this recorded? It would appear that it was recorded at one of his early rallies. So if that were so, couldn't it be conceivable that what he said true? Second, Hannity:...... Did you really listen to what he said?...... He said the liberals would be putting forward their "Newest conspiracy theory, newest hoax"!

I heard both of them say the word "hoax" but as I said, it's difficult to trust the veracity of either of the sources.

OHHHH..Now I see...they were taken "out of context". Remember when Obama said "you didn't build that"? Was that taken out of context? Because you guys sure weren't big on context back then.

I heard both of them say the word "hoax" but as I said, it's difficult to trust the veracity of either of the sources.

OHHHH..Now I see...they were taken "out of context". Remember when Obama said "you didn't build that"? Was that taken out of context? Because you guys sure weren't big on context back then.

I quit trying to educate these folks.
They are on the crazy train along with their master.
They couldn't tell the truth even at the peril of our country.
PathalogicallLiar.jpg

Being supported by ignorant minions.
:eek:

ChinaVsUsa.jpg

Entity Population (2019) World Population Share
China
U.S.A. 329,064,917

COVID-19- INFECTIONS
China 82, 219
U.S.A. 383, 256

COVID-19- DEATHS
China 3,335
U.S.A. 12,021

covid19US04072020.jpg

covid19China04072020.jpg

Can you do the math?
I doubt it.
xUT

Too bad the other side doesn’t have a candidate so you may have to deal with 4 more years

Too bad the other side doesn’t have a candidate so you may have to deal with 4 more years

I wouldn't be so positive. In the 2000 Missouri Senate race. John Ashcroft was defeated by a dead man. Mel Carnahan was killed in a plane crash 3 weeks before the election, but was still elected.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so positive. In the 2000 Missouri Senate race. John Ashcroft was defeated by a dead man. Mel Carnahan was killed in a plane crash 3 weeks before the election, but was still elected.

I’ll be the first to admit anything can happen , it s just hard to see enough young turning for Biden for him to win. It’s not unlike in 2012 Obama was ripe for the picking but the republicans ran a terrible candidate.