OCTOBER SURPRISE : Corona and Dow Jones !!

I’ll be the first to admit anything can happen , it s just hard to see enough young turning for Biden for him to win. It’s not unlike in 2012 Obama was ripe for the picking but the republicans ran a terrible candidate.
I guess we will have to see Biden's VP pick. But there are SOME people who said they didn't vote for Trump...they voted against Hillary. I doubted it then, but if it's true, then now's the time for them to prove it.

I believed he’s said it would be a woman but who really knows. A woman imo would be a wise choice as long as she’s not some bat chit crazy one.

It’s going to be quite in here after the election, Saddam could win?? This is why I don’t put you on ignore like your idiot friend. You at least entertain me at least.
Tell me the truth Bears you been pounding shots when you get on here posting in the middle of the night?

It’s going to be quite in here after the election, Saddam could win?? This is why I don’t put you on ignore like your idiot friend. You at least entertain me at least.
Tell me the truth Bears you been pounding shots when you get on here posting in the middle of the night?

No 'middle of the night shots', dude. Working ANOTHER airport job, (Cash, under the table), and don't get back to my 'crib' until after 1AM.

Bernie dropping out, is NOT good for you !!
With the MORON at 41% approval rating, JB and his LADY VP will Croak T-Rump and a good shot of retaking the Senate.
Very bad times ahead for RE - PLUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to show how DENSE You are, as if EVERYONE here doesn't already know it,. . . . . . . . SADDAM could win in November against the incompetent M O R O N !
I saw this morning, that this d bag's favorable is now @ 41% !!
So where did you see that?? ...... CNN?....... Liston Bears, the only pole i"m interested in is the one taken on election day!

Last edited:
So whats going on in Congress right now?.......... This is!
92830418_773866976354529_1264538749623074816_n.jpg