OCTOBER SURPRISE : Corona and Dow Jones !!

As usual your post dosen't make much sense. What exactly did I "preach"? "Trumpettes" vilifying people? Do you ever read what YOU (and most of the other lefties on this board) post?
Expected, critical thinking is not a Trumpettte trait.
If you had your 'own' mind, what would you really say?
Can you, for yourself as an individua, speak for your self?
Do you tell your children your position?
Yea, I don't make sense.
Do You?
xUT

Expected, critical thinking is not a Trumpettte trait.
If you had your 'own' mind, what would you really say?
Can you, for yourself as an individua, speak for your self?
Do you tell your children your position?
Yea, I don't make sense.
Do You?
xUT
I dont speak for myself? I don't have my own mind? Im a "Trumpette"? Xut again not sure what you are talking about. This post is you doubling down on not making any sense. Hey man good luck with your raging.

92811790_3134059443298937_5831305521872764928_n.png

Reactions: Zom JFK

RELAX, Insp69.

Take the Advise of YOUR FUHRER, and Inject a Shot of LYSOL, followed by 2 Hydrox's, and " CALL Me In The MORNING !!

Listen, UR N O T the only Half-Wit, running around with a MAGA hat on. There are Multi-Million OTHERS out there that have ALREADY TRIED the M O R O N S sound Medical Advise. (HE, who is in possession of a Medical Degree from HARVARD UNIVERSITY) !!! ??

RELAX, Insp69.

Take the Advise of YOUR FUHRER, and Inject a Shot of LYSOL, followed by 2 Hydrox's, and " CALL Me In The MORNING !!

Listen, UR N O T the only Half-Wit, running around with a MAGA hat on. There are Multi-Million OTHERS out there that have ALREADY TRIED the M O R O N S sound Medical Advise. (HE, who is in possession of a Medical Degree from HARVARD UNIVERSITY) !!! ??
Bears you are as dumb as a box of rocks!,,,,,,,,, You'll believe, and repeat, any B.S. that CNN and the leftest mainstream media puts out daily!

The people who believe Trump was suggesting we ingest disinfectants/bleach are the parents of the kids who eat tide pods.

Latest posts