OCTOBER SURPRISE : Corona and Dow Jones !!

89528135_10218631378149895_3207864584656388096_n.jpg

Pelosi Delays Stimulus Package Until Her New Souvenir Pens Come In
March 25th, 2020

Last edited:
HEY, I just thought of something. With this Huge Crisis (the virus) going on, and an assembly of the Brightest Minds all working together to try to get through this, I just realized that..... R U D Y G H O U L I A N I is nowhere to be found or heard from !
Rather strange, one would think !

Was o
HEY, I just thought of something. With this Huge Crisis (the virus) going on, and an assembly of the Brightest Minds all working together to try to get through this, I just realized that..... R U D Y G H O U L I A N I is nowhere to be found or heard from !
Was on Laura Ingraham Friday nite.....has dirt on Biden from Ukraine probe into the prosecutor firing.......Trump getting his Quid Pro Quo.

Here you go smart a$$!........ Cuomo admits to stockpiling ventilators " he doesn't need"....... Will, we've got news for him! The State of New York may not be the only place that there is a need for them! There maybe people elsewhere where the need is critical! I'll break that down for you dumb a$$!.....That need would be "now"! https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ockpile_we_dont_need_them_until_the_apex.html

Last edited: