Off Topic - Free beer

sfc

Mar 10, 2003
I noticed that a couple of the lads on here are ex-pat Brits. Anyone missing the sweet amber nectar John Smiths, or perhaps your tastes run to Guiness?

I'm flying out to YYC on 04/04 from LHR. The wife and I have a bit of room in our bags, and I'd be happy to bring a few bottles/cans over.

Will be driving down to YVR for a few days, hoping to get to HAC on Tuesday, so I could drop them off along the way or in YVR.

Interested? Send me a PM, be sure to name your flavour
12.gif

PS. Due to Canada Customs regulations, this is a limited quantity offer filled on a first come first served basis
2.gif

Guess a slooooooooooooooow reaction is better than no reaction! And to think that folks think we''re beer guzzlers! HA!

----------------
On 3/31/2003 9:44:06 AM 412driver wrote:

yes, i would love some guiness please!
----------------​

OK mate. I''ll be sure to pack some Guiness in my bag. Be sure to drop me a line telling me where you''re based so I can arrange to drop them off.

You know, it''s kind of funny. Every year universities across Canada have a pub night advertised as "Free Beer on XXXXX" to get people in the door (usually featuring a band called Free Beer). If they got the response I did, the pub would be empty

Back