OH contract

High Speed Steel said:

Talking into a 5 gallon bucket is more productive than being in the twu. The locals have no autonomy. The international assists the company to violate the contract anytime they want to. As far as running for office goes your kangaroo court of a local have blocked people from running for office just because they were suppose to be an AMFA supporter. When the only things that should have disqualified them was whether they were not in  good standing or if they did not get enough signatures on their petition. You are nothing more than a liar which is common when it comes to those of you that support these catch all industrial unions. This is nothing more than communism masquerading as a union.

You seem to be quite ignorant to what I was conveying here. It's ok to be ignorant until you are educated on what you are ignorant about. I said to those who post here to get involved, attend their membership meetings, or when the time comes run for office to better position themselves. You lay blame on kangaroo courts disqualifying proven AMFA supporters as candidates for any International or Local office. This is governed by the TWU Constitution. Read it, maybe you'll learn something. All organizations including AMFA have built in safe guards against dual unionism...

Go to your membership meetings, get involved, or remain ignorant and continue to speak into the bucket....

Ignorant no not me but you are one of the people that tells half the truth and believes that the twu is the ultimate authority. Just because it is written in the twu  international or 514 constitution does not make it legal. Proven supporters???? Just because someone wears a T-shirt that makes them an AMFA supporter???? I have seen people wear a twu shirt and they hate the twu. This is just another way to control people and manipulate the system (Communism). Educated people are the ones that you and your beloved twu hate and have the kangaroo courts for. Ignorant is what you want to keep people so that you can control the masses.

Reactions: 2 people
767 mechanic said:

Ignorant no not me but you are one of the people that tells half the truth and believes that the twu is the ultimate authority. Just because it is written in the twu  international or 514 constitution does not make it legal. Proven supporters???? Just because someone wears a T-shirt that makes them an AMFA supporter???? I have seen people wear a twu shirt and they hate the twu. This is just another way to control people and manipulate the system (Communism). Educated people are the ones that you and your beloved twu hate and have the kangaroo courts for. Ignorant is what you want to keep people so that you can control the masses.
Brother if you won't help yourself then I can't help you. It must begin with you! I will offer nothing more and hope you enjoy your spoils here, if that is what you desire.....

767 mechanic said:
The man made some good points.

Reactions: 1 person
767 mechanic said:

I have known High Speed Steel for quite a while and he was an executive board member for Local 514.  He worked very hard for the membership and, even though I was an AMFA supporter, never held that against me.  We had many conversations about unionism and the pros and cons of TWU and AMFA.  He always respected my opinion even though he did not agree many times.  He earned my respect.  Our problem is not with the locals it is with the international where we have no say and they are unaccountable to the membership.  HSS was always accountable and did a great job.

Reactions: 2 people