Oh Dear Lord, ..." NEVER say NEVER " !

Can you discuss anything without an insult? You seem to know a lot about what I think based on....well...I'm not sure what it's based on. I guess because I don't like Trump, then I want to let every immigrant in...just open up the gates and say "C'mon in". YOu'd be wrong, but that hasn't stopped you from arguing yet.

I do know what you think. You go on endlessly here. Its not that hard to get where your head is at all. You share freely and openly.

He’s all for the legal immigration process. For those who want to violate decades old laws, not so much.

Lefturd congressmen were all for it as well just a few short years ago. Now they oppose everything and anything Trump because “Orange Man Bad”.
you need to start listening to what the ass says they want to cut legal immigration by 30 to 50 percent so he not for legal immigration either this is your guy you should at least know what he is trying to do.

Welcome to the Water Cooler. If the deplorables didn't take themselves so seriously they would be comedy.

In reality they are. Pointing and laughing makes them even crazier.

Crabby Appleton recommends it.

i suppose everyone here would expect a visitor to ring the doorbell at your house...the same applies to my country.

ring the doorbell and the owner of the house will decide to let you in or not.

you need to start listening to what the ass says they want to cut legal immigration by 30 to 50 percent so he not for legal immigration either this is your guy you should at least know what he is trying to do.
Which is it? He wants to reduce the flow of legal immigration or he’s not for legal immigration?

You must have gone to the Dogwonder school of advanced gibberish.

The cite for me one post where I supported open borders, where I supported unfettered immigration. They should be easy for someone who knows so much about me to find.

Because all of you lefties are the same. You are no different. Your postings proves your hard left ideology.

ANd build a wall around 3 sides of your property and call yourself safe.

the issue isn't about a wall, it's about following the law.

if potential immigrants on this side of the earth and south of the usa; rang the doorbell - no need for a wall.

immigrants that i know - from ghana, from poland, from vietnam; had to stand in line and complete the process of immigrating and citizenship. believe it or not, they are trump supporters because they are angry/incredulous at the disparity of treatment.

they had to follow the rules and other immigrants don't have to?

In leftist loony world racism is perfectly acceptable as long as it's directed at whites. Did any of you notice all the racism on this board comes from the leftists? It is truly an ideology of hate.

Last edited:
the issue isn't about a wall, it's about following the law.

if potential immigrants on this side of the earth and south of the usa; rang the doorbell - no need for a wall.

immigrants that i know - from ghana, from poland, from vietnam; had to stand in line and complete the process of immigrating and citizenship. believe it or not, they are trump supporters because they are angry/incredulous at the disparity of treatment.

they had to follow the rules and other immigrants don't have to?
If this isn't about a wall, they why does our dear leader want billions to build one?

Here's the interesting thing....your dear leader doesn't consider poland and vietnam to be "shithole countries". He does consider ghana to be one of those.

I used to work with coworkers who were from Mexico, Peru, Panama, and Ecuador. Some of them were born here from parents who were American citizens. The others stood in line, rang the doorbell, took the test (which 90% of "Americans" couldn't pass) and became citizens, but have been told they should "go back where they came from". Mostly because they had black hair and olive skin and spoke with a Spanish accent. FWIW, they aren't Trump supporters.

Because all of you lefties are the same. You are no different. Your postings proves your hard left ideology.

Find the one where I support open borders. Find the one where I say let them all in....You see...little old uneducated me doesn't rely on one man or one party to tell me what to think. I read. I analyze. I decide. So don't lump me in with "you lefties".

Latest posts