oh my...

She’s very open about what she does for a living; I think that lack of shame is what bothers Trump’s camp the most.
That still doesn't change the fact she's a whore. If she'll resort to selling her body, what else is she willing to do for money?

Dell, you are talkng to an old salt here that knows a whore when he sees one! .......And she is an admitted whore looking for more money and her fifteen minutes of fame that will say, or do, anything to get what she wants.

I was just trying to apprise you of how this is viewed by our more progressive friends these days....

529603.gif

Dell, you are talkng to an old salt here that knows a whore when he sees one! .......And she is an admitted whore looking for more money and her fifteen minutes of fame that will say, or do, anything to get what she wants.
So much in common with our 45th president

Everyone has an opinon. That many be yours........ I could say the same about our previous President!

Given the utterly putrid and hopelessly corrupt scum currently infesting government; this is what should properly happen...I'm working on lobbying the Martians. Long distance emails can be difficult though. ;)

Honestly? I'm pretty much over the whole "liberal thing" these days. Should their puppet masters push this all to fullest extremes I'm perfectly ok with Civil War version 2.0. If some/whatever agency thugs want to kick in my door to steal my weapons they had best be willing to personally die for it. That, btw is where the wole "liberal thing" breaks down. Such pathetically spineless cowards always assume others will be cheerfully eager to die for whatever their current flavor of infantile BS is...Even though they themselves are utter cowards. Such sad creatures can only exist within some strange little Fantasyland within which they can't even imagine themselves ever being essentially hunted for sport instead. Perhaps the most sadly amusing things I've always observed within the "liberal" community is both their utter lack of historical knowledge and their forever infantile fantasies that "others" will always, somehow magically do their fighting/dying for them while they break open a fresh box of Crayolas in their nearest "Safe space". No matter. Sign me up as old and bored and light years past sick of those pathetic creatures who apparently only exist purely to test the patience of the rest of us. One has to properly note just how truly hilarious it is that the "liberal"/communists are so apparently afraid of "assault rifles" and the Second Amendment, yet feel strangely comfortable in telling those of us that could actually kill them as easily as swatting a fly what to do and how to live our lives. Seriously, should you ever need a hearty laugh, just try and even imagine ANY/ALL of the "liberal" posters ever seen here actually standing up for themselves in immediate life or death battle..."But, but!...I've got pwecious widdle feewings! I "matter" as a person!" = Aww...that's so wewy, wewy pwecious, but you're still dead. Next contestant please. ;) P.S. My personally greatest sadness in life is that I ever went to war to protect a nowadays "America" so disgustingly infected by "liberal" communists without being able to somehow magically allow our enemies limited access to purely the utter scum within in the process. In a perfect world the cowardly liberal swine would see actual war and perhaps even grow up at least a bit. it turns out that far too good a job has been done at protecting such completely infantile idiots for decades now, so much so that they actually fantasize that they're magically "worth" something simply by still existing. While the Oath properly included "against all enemies, foreign or domestic", I nowadays think a proper clause should be inserted clearly regarding even the slightest need to defend essentially communist/utterly worthless "liberals" intent on destroying the Republic/our Constitution/et al...but rather properly hunt them for sport instead...sans any tag/bag limits of course. ;)

OMG, I PRAY daily that there would be a 2ND Civil WAR. Let the 'US' NAVY blockade the ports of CHS , MSY and IAH, along with the Airports of ATL , DFW and IAH, then presto, RESULTS the SAME BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!

OMG, I PRAY daily that there would be a 2ND Civil WAR. Let the 'US' NAVY blockade the ports of CHS , MSY and IAH, along with the Airports of ATL , DFW and IAH, then presto, RESULTS the SAME BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!
Hey bears, what makes you think the military would follow the "Liberal agenda"?

Hmm...seems you've so quickly forgotten just what happened the last time you uppity Injuns went on the warpath...Just sayin'... ;) Do at least kindly recal what percentages of the then established military leadership actually went to the north, versus south, and let's not forget Robert E. Lee being offered the command of northern forces and what he felt Honor bound to do instead. "then presto, RESULTS the SAME BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!" Seriously? In the current climate of flagrantly obvious "liberal"/communist BS and overt TREASON; I'm thinking your sort would be in for a very nasty surprise should you tragically get your childish wish for "Civil WAR" these days. Instead of fantasizing blockades and mindlessly universal military support, you would do better to consider how to even survive if properly hunted for sport methinks. Most notable in your post is that you honestly expect actually sane people to fight for your communist BS, which is a sadly predictable "liberal" trait I've come to fully expect. Forget your blockade fantasies; even just how many ferocious squadrons of unicorn mounted cavalry wielding deadly rainbows can you actually count on taking the field? ;)

P.S. "OMG, I PRAY daily that there would be a 2ND Civil WAR."...? You are in seriously dire need of a great many hours of psychiatric therapy to even be able to post such a thing. You've clearly not even the slightest personal experience with war of any kind on any level. In that regard you again demonstrate yourself a perfect widdle wiberal "tough guy" on some childishly insane ride inside Fantasyland.

Last edited: