oh my...

^^^^^^what an idiot

Be gentle. We can't reasonably exclude the currently "liberal" possibility he was briefly overwhelmed by snorting a condom or ingesting a Tide Pod, or multi-tasking to do both at the time of posting.

Be gentle. We can't reasonably exclude the currently "liberal" possibility he was briefly overwhelmed by snorting a condom or ingesting a Tide Pod, or multi-tasking to do both at the time of posting.

East he’s just a bigot plain and simple always has been as long as I’ve been on here.There’s a long list of bigoted comments he has made over the years.

Hmm...seems you've so quickly forgotten just what happened the last time you uppity Injuns went on the warpath...Just sayin'... ;) Do at least kindly recal what percentages of the then established military leadership actually went to the north, versus south, and let's not forget Robert E. Lee being offered the command of northern forces and what he felt Honor bound to do instead. "then presto, RESULTS the SAME BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!" Seriously? In the current climate of flagrantly obvious "liberal"/communist BS and overt TREASON; I'm thinking your sort would be in for a very nasty surprise should you tragically get your childish wish for "Civil WAR" these days. Instead of fantasizing blockades and mindlessly universal military support, you would do better to consider how to even survive if properly hunted for sport methinks. Most notable in your post is that you honestly expect actually sane people to fight for your communist BS, which is a sadly predictable "liberal" trait I've come to fully expect. Forget your blockade fantasies; even just how many ferocious squadrons of unicorn mounted cavalry wielding deadly rainbows can you actually count on taking the field? ;)

P.S. "OMG, I PRAY daily that there would be a 2ND Civil WAR."...? You are in seriously dire need of a great many hours of psychiatric therapy to even be able to post such a thing. You've clearly not even the slightest personal experience with war of any kind on any level. In that regard you again demonstrate yourself a perfect widdle wiberal "tough guy" on some childishly insane ride inside Fantasyland.
And we forget so quickly! There were over 650,000 dead in that war......... And you want to do it again?

Bears gets you PC Troglodytes every time. Something in your inbreeding makes you take the bait.

Last edited:
Hmm...seems you've so quickly forgotten just what happened the last time you uppity Injuns went on the warpath...Just sayin'... ;) Do at least kindly recal what percentages of the then established military leadership actually went to the north, versus south, and let's not forget Robert E. Lee being offered the command of northern forces and what he felt Honor bound to do instead. "then presto, RESULTS the SAME BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!" Seriously? In the current climate of flagrantly obvious "liberal"/communist BS and overt TREASON; I'm thinking your sort would be in for a very nasty surprise should you tragically get your childish wish for "Civil WAR" these days. Instead of fantasizing blockades and mindlessly universal military support, you would do better to consider how to even survive if properly hunted for sport methinks. Most notable in your post is that you honestly expect actually sane people to fight for your communist BS, which is a sadly predictable "liberal" trait I've come to fully expect. Forget your blockade fantasies; even just how many ferocious squadrons of unicorn mounted cavalry wielding deadly rainbows can you actually count on taking the field? ;)

P.S. "OMG, I PRAY daily that there would be a 2ND Civil WAR."...? You are in seriously dire need of a great many hours of psychiatric therapy to even be able to post such a thing. You've clearly not even the slightest personal experience with war of any kind on any level. In that regard you again demonstrate yourself a perfect widdle wiberal "tough guy" on some childishly insane ride inside Fantasyland.

Hmmm. US NAVY during Vietnam era. Perhaps you've got the onset of Alzheimers !! 650,000 deaths WAS difficult to 'take', BUT not when you figure what the CSA wanted that war for. (Spare me the 'States rights Bull Sheet ' ) 'IF' a Civil War-2 CLEANSED the USA of the INFESTATION, the result of RECONSTRUCTION, then I'm all for it ! Poor ol' uncle 'ABE Lincoln, didn't have his thinking cap on that day, by coming up with that PROVEN failed policy ! So again I say; BRING it ON !!!!!

Hmmm. US NAVY during Vietnam era. Perhaps you've got the onset of Alzheimers !! 650,000 deaths WAS difficult to 'take', BUT not when you figure what the CSA wanted that war for. (Spare me the 'States rights Bull Sheet ' ) 'IF' a Civil War-2 CLEANSED the USA of the INFESTATION, the result of RECONSTRUCTION, then I'm all for it ! Poor ol' uncle 'ABE Lincoln, didn't have his thinking cap on that day, by coming up with that PROVEN failed policy ! So again I say; BRING it ON !!!!!
Come on Bears! " Bring it on"? Did you ever see what a real war can do? I don't think so! So just keep on talking out of your backside macho! ........Yea, I was in Vietnam!

Come on Bears! " Bring it on"? Did you ever see what a real war can do? I don't think so! So just keep on talking out of your backside macho! ........Yea, I was in Vietnam!

As I said the guys an idiot bigot, in the event there was one, he’d be the first one running like a rabbit in the opposite direction you can believe that

As I said the guys an idiot bigot, in the event there was one, he’d be the first one running like a rabbit in the opposite direction you can believe that
cltrat, I hope you are not talking about me.........I've been there! Done that!

cltrat, I hope you are not talking about me.........I've been there! Done that!
no insp4 I’m talking about bears and you can throw his life partner that product of misaligned mating Dog in the mix as well