OH NO ! (But - But), Dear Lord, Say This Isn't TRUE ???

La La Loo Loo.
BEWARE, the C A R A V A N is enroute !!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!
It's a great thing seeing this happen right now, because the Soros libtard plan to win on Nov 6th just got shot right in the ass...again.

Wanna bet me Gramps? New box of Camo Depends on Nov 6th?

Another loser, c'mon Hack argue with LaLa so we can watch the race to the bottom.
Wonder Mutt teeth are a loser? Your below the Mason Dixon line Chtardlette, I won't tell Grampa Bears.

You have to get some new material Wonder Mutt.

Do they have the libtard false teeth for mutts in Charlotte NC?

7106357457_b20517c49f.jpg

The 'Dog could be from Ala - f'n - bama, and I wouldn't G - A Shite, because on his 'worst day', he's more Intelligent than YOU, Clit Rat and La La Louie all rolled together !!!
Seems like your blather and filth is getting more unhinged by the day Gramps, surprised you can spell "intelligent" while beating on your keyboard. Poor 'Ol Grampa Bears.

keith-olbermann-completely-unhinged-350x250.jpg

The 'Dog could be from Ala - f'n - bama, and I wouldn't G - A Shite, because on his 'worst day', he's more Intelligent than YOU, Clit Rat and La La Louie all rolled together !!!

Let's look at a recent post of yours Bears.

That be what ALL the 'BROTHA'S , Snowflakes, (all kinds of) 'SISTA'S, Gender Identities, 'Meh - hi - cano's' , ' Be Sayin', in ABE, MDT, PHILLY and the 'BURGH' ?????

( Maybe a few cousins be Comin over the 'Delaware' from CAMDEN, to do thay' civic duty, this November ) ???
The fact you think you are qualified to judge intelligence in any way is laughable.

The fact you attribute someone who makes one asinine single sentence post after another as being intelligent makes you look even more like a fool than you already do.

If ignorance truly is bliss then you must be in a constant state of joie de vivre.

Let's look at a recent post of yours Bears.

The fact you think you are qualified to judge intelligence in any way is laughable.

The fact you attribute someone who makes one asinine single sentence post after another as being intelligent makes you look even more like a fool than you already do.

If ignorance truly is bliss then you must be in a constant state of joie de vivre.

So Sorry La La Loooney. The 'Dog is a 'Dog of few words.
Nonetheless, he tells it like it IS, and THAT pisses 'CON'-SERVATIVES Off, mightily !!

So Sorry La La Loooney. The 'Dog is a 'Dog of few words.
Nonetheless, he tells it like it IS, and THAT pisses 'CON'-SERVATIVES Off, mightily !!
Hey Gramps, I see you cleaned up your lefty sewer hole tonight. I thought maybe the Mods would cornhole you again for 60 days, but I'm glad your still here, really. I need a good laugh at your expense.

Your brainless buddy Wonder Mutt is a mutt of few words, I assumed it might have been non-verbal autism or old age dementia like you have, but I guess it's just libtardism by proxy.

Let go of the CAPs button, and take a nap.

A few words is all it takes to get your panties in a bunch. What are you going to dress your tiny meat puppet up as tonight for a hot date?