On the Lighter Side

Shannon

Jul 27, 2011
I actually forgot my password and the email I had was deleted, so I dont' think I can get into my INTLSNN account, but because I have gotten lots of messages asking about whether I still blog, the answer is yes and the link is here. It is in the same goofy fashion that you all knew and clicked the heck out of here.

I can also be followed on Twitter @Shannondrauch

The suppoort my little "family" on this website gave me helped me get through those hard times, and hopefully I will not ever have to go through anything like that again. I miss the airport, but I'd never go back to Wendy's.

Thank you for those of you that checked up on me from this site and suggested I do a little update. It's amazing to be reminded you are cared for. And if you don't care, then that's fine too but why are you reading this?

I'm newly married, and I have two businesses, a photography company and a PR/Media company. I also write for Examiner.com and you can find me in print next month in Charlotte STYLE magazine where I anticipate regular print appearances in each issue moving forward.

I'm also on Facebook at facebook.com/internationalshannon

Thanks again for reaching out, for those of you that continually do. Keep the blue side up! Love you all the way to the moon!

I actually forgot my password and the email I had was deleted, so I dont' think I can get into my INTLSNN account, but because I have gotten lots of messages asking about whether I still blog, the answer is yes and the link is here. It is in the same goofy fashion that you all knew and clicked the heck out of here.

I can also be followed on Twitter @Shannondrauch

The suppoort my little "family" on this website gave me helped me get through those hard times, and hopefully I will not ever have to go through anything like that again. I miss the airport, but I'd never go back to Wendy's.

Thank you for those of you that checked up on me from this site and suggested I do a little update. It's amazing to be reminded you are cared for. And if you don't care, then that's fine too but why are you reading this?

I'm newly married, and I have two businesses, a photography company and a PR/Media company. I also write for Examiner.com and you can find me in print next month in Charlotte STYLE magazine where I anticipate regular print appearances in each issue moving forward.

I'm also on Facebook at facebook.com/internationalshannon

Thanks again for reaching out, for those of you that continually do. Keep the blue side up! Love you all the way to the moon!

We love you too! Congrats Shannon. Maybe I'll look you up of FB

Back