On-time performance

eolesen said:
Phasing in cat food in anticipation of retirement?... ;)
The cat food was of the dry variety, and it's the only one my persnickety cats will eat.  I might add that it was the single most expensive thing in my purchases...$24.99 for 16 pounds.

Oh, and you may all breathe a sigh of relief, I am about 80% decided to retire in the 1st quarter next year.  And, FYI I don't eat canned cat food.  The cans are too small.  I prefer dog food for meat substitutions in my diet. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
jimntx said:
The cat food was of the dry variety, and it's the only one my persnickety cats will eat.  I might add that it was the single most expensive thing in my purchases...$24.99 for 16 pounds.

Oh, and you may all breathe a sigh of relief, I am about 80% decided to retire in the 1st quarter next year.  And, FYI I don't eat canned cat food.  The cans are too small.  I prefer dog food for meat substitutions in my diet. :lol:
$24.99 for 16 pound is cheap I spent $1.49 for the small can of Weruva. Finally found one they like and bought ten cans they stop eating it after 5 cans. Plus I'm the only heterosexual single male that vacuums everyday