One great airline DVD

Yeah, but did it sum it up for your alter ego dapoes? By the way, which one of your alternate egos runs into the phone booth and which one comes out Superdelta? :lol:

More like Catwoman to you knuckle dragging neanderthals. Rawr.

I kind of thought you have been 'Pussy-Footin' around! and Rawr??? WTF is that? A purr from Catwoman? Perhaps you should beat Southwind to the Tailor's!. Richard and Dougie will still have you begging before long. I hear SkyChef is looking for waiters. Might want to check it out! BTW, Have a nice Thanksgiving. :)

...and this is exactly what DL's management thinks of us also, incapable of forming our own thoughts about what our benefits and compensation should look like. Right dapoes?

...and this is exactly what DL's management thinks of us also, incapable of forming our own thoughts about what our benefits and compensation should look like. Right dapoes?
My best bet is, Delta Management already knows where you come from. It's the 'Sheep from the Valley' that have no clue, like Lemmings off the Cliff!

:( Just Heard on the News that Delta will be announcing layoff's.Has anyone else heard about this.
Ummm...not exactly big shot. The IAM reached agreements with management while in bankruptcy for massive concessions. These weren't exactly forced down your throats by management or a bankruptcy judge without your input. You, after the IAM negotiated them, voted for the scalping you received in bankruptcy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discu...ess=102x2043452

I espscially liked this little quote from IAM leadership,

"The negotiating committee unanimously recommends ratification of the agreement to avoid the elimination of our contract,â€￾ said Bobby DePace, president of District 143 of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12866735/

Seems perhaps your anger should be vented in another direction.

There was a memo emailed to all DL/NW employees yesterday discussing this. There's a ton of press releases about it as well.

Anyway, nothing specific yet, but here's what the memo said:

"In the meantime, we are analyzing the impact on staffing as it pertains to these capacity reductions and, as in the past, we will offer voluntary programs to adjust staffing needs. We will continue to make decisions that are in the long-term interest of our colleagues, customers, shareholders and the communities we serve."

Latest posts