One list AA will never be on, unfortunately

AA76LRdvr

Feb 25, 2016
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fortune-names-delta-one-100-133000430.html

Fortune_names_Delta_one_of-5c30bbf24967254be79df93a776e128c

I've literally worked side by side with DL for years and I'll tell you first hand I wouldn't want to trade places with them no way. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. They have to hide to answer their cell phones

I've literally worked side by side with DL for years and I'll tell you first hand I wouldn't want to trade places with them no way. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. They have to hide to answer their cell phones

Nothing wrong with being on the bottom, as long as your happy with less.

Nothing wrong with being on the bottom, as long as your happy with less.

I know you're not talking about us so I'm glad you're happy then.

Unless of course you're a Delta Pilot with a contract because that's the only group at DL that's currently on top.

The rest have no enforceable Labor agreement so they're on the bottom.

Good luck in your career.

Unless of course you're a Delta Pilot with a contract because that's the only group at DL that's currently on top.

Correct, however overall I hate to admit it but they are by far a better company any way you look at, this company has so much debt it's ridiculous. I'm worried this current management team will run us ito the ground.

Reactions: xUT
curious what station....

sadly, like with any company, some bosses are cool, some suck. I'm sure AA, UA and WN had their fair share of bosses that suck.

but I can promise if i were to answer my phone in the open quick trip up to HR would handle the issue.

At the bottom like your beloved TWU trying to match us plus 3% in pay at the bottom?

Lol yeah we suck. I'll remember that when i get my pay check and profit sharing check.

curious what station....

sadly, like with any company, some bosses are cool, some suck. I'm sure AA, UA and WN had their fair share of bosses that suck.

but I can promise if i were to answer my phone in the open quick trip up to HR would handle the issue.

At the bottom like your beloved TWU trying to match us plus 3% in pay at the bottom?

Lol yeah we suck. I'll remember that when i get my pay check and profit sharing check.

When did I ever say that the Airline you work for sucked? Don't recall ever making that comparison. But in the job I'm in I'd rather be on this side of the fence with an enforceable Labor agreement than on your side every day of the week. A few extra scheckles here and there isn't what motivates me.

Plus we have a Hub in MIA where it's nice and warm in the winter. That QOL issue to me is priceless.

Are wages your sole focus and motivation at your job or shouldn't there be just something more than that?

Correct, however overall I hate to admit it but they are by far a better company any way you look at, this company has so much debt it's ridiculous. I'm worried this current management team will run us ito the ground.

And they have old Airplanes too. Not a fan of the AA debt but this isn't a short term race between the two carriers.

Let's see how things look in 5 or 10 years?

(Hint I think they'll both be fine)

When did I ever say that the Airline you work for sucked? Don't recall ever making that comparison. But in the job I'm in I'd rather be on this side of the fence with an enforceable Labor agreement than on your side every day of the week. A few extra scheckles here and there isn't what motivates me.

Plus we have a Hub in MIA where it's nice and warm in the winter. That QOL issue to me is priceless.

Are wages your sole focus and motivation at your job or shouldn't there be just something more than that?
Nope. But you haven't ever given me something American does better.... Scope is about the only thing(by about 3%) and it looks like the worthless TWU/IAM is going to go from first to worst on that one. I'll pass.
And they have old Airplanes too. Not a fan of the AA debt but this isn't a short term race between the two carriers.

Let's see how things look in 5 or 10 years?

(Hint I think they'll both be fine)
not really. Delta will have done American's big narrowbody fleet replacement plan in about the same amount of time and with a hell of a lot less debt than American.

And will have a pretty comparable amount of next gen narrow body engines.

American should stop pandering to wall street as much with things like buy backs and get its house in order. Parker just isn't smart enough to do it.....

Nope. But you haven't ever given me something American does better.... Scope is about the only thing(by about 3%) and it looks like the worthless TWU/IAM is going to go from first to worst on that one. I'll pass.

not really. Delta will have done American's big narrowbody fleet replacement plan in about the same amount of time and with a hell of a lot less debt than American.

And will have a pretty comparable amount of next gen narrow body engines.

American should stop pandering to wall street as much with things like buy backs and get its house in order. Parker just isn't smart enough to do it.....

I think you're reading the Maintenance Forum a little too much. Nobody can say for sure what these guys will eventually vote on? But I'm sure many will always paint the picture as substandard anyway?

I'm hoping you're more honest about it when it comes out?

And yea I agree enough of the buybacks unless they needed to get the shares out for Buffett to buy the biz? (Doubt it but who knows)

And BTW Delta is a good airline and so is AA. United is now catching up fast too. And they'll all do good and they'll all make their mistakes.

Parasite!
You are paid to work, not play with your phone.
If you worked for me I would fire you on the 3rd warning.
But hey, you are a good RepubliRat...:eek:

so, will delta use a special coupon cut out of the sunday paper offered by boeing or will they pay in green stamps?