One of our own has lost her battle Heidi Perrone

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
Heidi Perrone died on February 8, 2007 at her home after a courageous 8-year battle with carcinoid cancer. Born September 8, 1966, she was the daughter of Erik and John Perrone of Marcy, NY.

A memorial/prayer service will be held on February 12, at the Raymer Funeral Home, 16901 Old Statesville Road, Huntersville, NC, between the hours of 6:00-8:00 PM. Arrangements are being made for a funeral Mass in Whitesboro, NY at a later date.

In addition to her parents, she is survived by her soulmate, Paul Limpert and his son, Paul Jr., of Mooresville, NC; her brother, Christopher, sister-in-law, Kelly, and niece and nephew, Allison and Joseph Perrone of Morgantown, PA; her sister, Stephanie Perrone and niece, Olivia McArthur, of Marcy, NY; grandparents, Josephine and George Perrone of Whitesboro, NY; aunts, Rosalinda Kocot of Florida, NY, and Rugena Howe of Holland Patent, NY; aunts and uncles, Ella and Robert Baker of Oriskany, NY and Irene and Rafael Ihly of Monroe, NY; and the Limpert family of Syracuse,NY.

Heidi grew up in Marcy, NY where she graduated from Holland Patent High School in 1984. She worked for Piedmont Airlines/USAirways in Charlotte since she graduated from Herkimer County Community College (NY) in 1986. She also was a licensed Real Estate Agent with Lacky & Whitley Realty Group in Lincolnton, NC. Heidi was a hard-working dedicated employee who before her battle with cancer never missed work no matter how she felt.

An avid boater and expert at water skiing and jet skiing, Heidi loved her beautiful home on Lake Norman. She was a master at home improvement projects that included painting, sewing, and interior design. She was even known to change points and plugs in your car or boat if needed. She loved snow skiing, travel and country music. She cherished all her friends dearly and always put others before herself. Heidi always lit up a room with her smile the moment she walked in.

In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to The Carcinoid Cancer Foundation, Inc., 333 Mamaroneck Avenue, #492, White Plains, NY 10605.

Raymer Funeral Home of Huntersville is serving the Perrone family.

My two cents: Heidi was a lovely person, beautiful inside and out I have few good memories of befriending us in maintenance when other work gourp would not and she was one hell of a water skier.

Heidi was a great person and hope Heidi is in a better place.
And my sypmathy to Paul and his famlily.

You can all so sign the guestbook online:

Heidi's Book

My thoughts and prayers go out to Heidi and her family. I did not know her, but she sounded like a wonderful person.

What group did she work for at U?

Ramp and tower, probably some others in between

She was a lovely person.

I am very sadden to hear this news. I came to Charlotte in 87 and she was always the one you could count on for a smile...no matter what. My thoughts and prayers are with her entire family. I know "our family" will surely miss her.

I'm pretty shocked right now.

I worked in freight and the ticket counter in CLT back in the early '90's. One of my good friend's was one of Heidi's roommates up on Lake Norman during that time. That is how I met her. When I was living and working in CLT, I spent most of my free time up there all the time waterskiing and jetskiing.

Heidi was a very caring and loving person who deserved a great life. She was fun to hang out with and her humor was contagious.

She will be missed!!