OnGoing Wages

Buck

Veteran
Contributor
Aug 20, 2002
www.fairtax.org
I would like this to be an ongoing Mechanic and Related "wage chart" to include base pay, licenses and premiums for American, Delta and United. I would say it is acceptable to use others as a comparasion even if the company will not.

Last edited:
I`ll give it a bump. Here is the 9/2016 UAL pay scale

Attachments

• UAL PAY SCALE.png
    UAL PAY SCALE.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 609
This might be useful, but I personally don't think the wage issue is a problem.
We should be ahead of the highest paid when we get a TA but we may not be by the time it is ratified.

I see today their Negotiations Update videos on Jetnet have been updated with a nice comparison chart between LAA, LUS, DL and United.

I understand that while Southwest in not considered in our Negotiations, their Lead Premium if they vote the proposal in is $2.85.

This might be useful, but I personally don't think the wage issue is a problem.
We should be ahead of the highest paid when we get a TA but we may not be by the time it is ratified.

I see today their Negotiations Update videos on Jetnet have been updated with a nice comparison chart between LAA, LUS, DL and United.

Hopefully the NC was smart enough to write language to keep us at the top. UAL has language that keeps them 2% above AA and Delta. I believe it takes a look every 24 months. I hope we have similar or better.

2012 SWA Contract.

Attachments

• SWAMechanicContract2009searchable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 561