Parker; How Much Longer Will He Last?

He'll be here a long time.
This article is why he's not going anywhere.

https://simpleflying.com/american-airlines-passenger-complaints/

Well, well, American Airlines finally beats out Spirit and UAL as well as Southwest and Delta. The CEO needs to be commended.
AA out did Delta 3 times, and Southwest by 5 times.
Congrats to Parker and his cronies for a job well done in beating out all airlines for the 2nd straight year! Yea, let's keep him at the helm for more future leading customer complaints charts...:(

I think Parker just wants to leave on top. If you’ve been to the new headquarters, you’ll see what I mean. For Parker to leave with a good legacy: The DOT metrics need to improve, the TA needs to be ratified, and the max needs to fly. Then stock price goes up, pax and analysts stop cursing AA, and Parker leaves on his terms. It could happen next fall. Marketing is sure pulling out the stops to tout those “no cancellation days” [nod, wink wink, cough]. But gosh... what would happen in the unlikely event that the TA doesn’t pass? On top of that, what would happen if the ASS was sent packing? Now yous can’t leave.

Nobody's going to remember who built the new HDQ, especially when it's named for Crandall...

Nobody's going to remember who built the new HDQ, especially when it's named for Crandall...
Correct, no one will remember we built it with a lack of a contract for five years, and when finally signed, not ILC. No one will remember we built it with the pathetic Profit sharing they provide. No one will remember we built it without retro and/or justifiable signing bonus. Nope, no one will remember we built it while the TWU sold us down the road to the highest bidder, oops, only bidder, Sito and the IAM...

Reactions: Talos
Looking Good!

Will it make $15

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 7.05.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 7.10.24 PM.png

It's definitely trending!

Last edited:
My broker misunderstood what I said when we were discussing AA stock. I told her to sell if AA hit $50. She sold off every share at $40. Thanks for misunderstanding. Who would have ever guessed that AA stock was within $0.60 of slipping into the 'teens/share!

Last edited:
All airlines with service to China and Europe are getting pummeled, and they'll all rebound eventually as cases of C19 fade.

I'd say a good buy opportunity if I had a bunch of excess cash lying around. But I don't.