Pat Robertson Cares More About a Saudi Weapons Deal Than a Journalist’s Murder

Hack you didn’t hear any complaining from them when they were playing the system to screw old Bernie, but when the system gets played to beat their ass, well two years later the whining continues.I think it’s hilarious

Anytime government gets involved with private companies it always goes bad. To force a company to take in preexisting conditions is ludicrous. Now if the government wants to creat its own health care system and make it available to all and subsidize it, that’s fine. The system wasn’t great before Obama but what he did was make it worse by several factors. To me health care is relatively simple. I’m not so sure why a working model can’t be put together. A few investments, a bit of conglomeration and a couple of taxes then you have all the funds necessary.
That's great until you are the one with a preexisting condition.

Hack you didn’t hear any complaining from them when they were playing the system to screw old Bernie, but when the system gets played to beat their ass, well two years later the whining continues.I think it’s hilarious
Really? You make it sound like I supported Hillary. I would have preferred Bernie, but I REALLY would have preferred Joe Biden. With Hillary and Trump, "likeablity" play key role...and neither candidate was likeable. But Biden would have mopped the floor with T Rump.

Really? You make it sound like I supported Hillary. I would have preferred Bernie, but I REALLY would have preferred Joe Biden. With Hillary and Trump, "likeablity" play key role...and neither candidate was likeable. But Biden would have mopped the floor with T Rump.
Hehehehehehe. Have you lost your mind? Creepy Joe Biden wouldn’t have stood a chance. There wouldn’t even be any controversy about the popular vote. What do you not understand that Americans have had enough of Democrats for awhile. Actually for the most part they are just as fed up with Republicans. That is why we have Trump. Granted he or Hillary could have beat any other Republican candidate but not Trump. Just like Democrats were well on their way to take the midterms, till Trump stepped in. Had Trump not done these rallies the Republicans could forget it. I hope they are taking note. Also, you talk like you’re a big time Hillary fan.