Personnel Changes

BoeingBoy

Veteran
Nov 9, 2003
From Air Transport World.....

US Airways named Hal Huele senior VP-technical operations. Huele, 57, most recently was senior VP-safety and regulatory compliance. He replaces John Prestifilippo, who joined Spirit Airlines as senior VP-technical operations. Also departing US Airways for Spirit was MD-Europe Tony Lefebvre, who becomes senior VP-customer service for the Ft. Lauderdale-based budget carrier.

Jim

From Air Transport World.....

US Airways named Hal Huele senior VP-technical operations. Huele, 57, most recently was senior VP-safety and regulatory compliance. He replaces John Prestifilippo, who joined Spirit Airlines as senior VP-technical operations. Also departing US Airways for Spirit was MD-Europe Tony Lefebvre, who becomes senior VP-customer service for the Ft. Lauderdale-based budget carrier.

Jim
Welcome Hal, Come by and meet your greatest assets ,our employees! Dont just shake their hand and move on, LISTEN TO THEM!!!!!!!!! Just by doing this one small thing you will accomplish more than your predecessor ! :up:

Seems alot of our self proclaimed "Top Talent" (I guess they did have some skill- took US into BK twice) are finding positions at NWA and Spirit (I pity the employees at both.....they have no idea what is heading their way). The planet seems so concerned with the pandemic "Bird Flu"......more deadly is a man named Crellin, the Father of The Meltdown. Hopefully Doug Parker grows tired of his inept abilities and eliminates the plague that needs to be shown the door.

I suspect Doug still has some "Dirty Work" that needs to be done and that's what is keeping AC on the property. Al has no problem doing that. The man has no People Skills or Customer Service concerns, but will happily fall on the sword for Doug, take his millions, and live happily ever after. Time will tell, but obviously, Al is not here for his accute "Business Acumin".

Yea, I know. There is a Helios Airways (the airline in Cyprus that had a very tragic accident a few months back)......Question? Is there a Straight to Hell Airlines? That's pretty much where I would like to send all the former US/East execs......collectively they would ruin a wet dream if you let them! Cheers to Doug Parker! ONLY in America.....send Martha to the slammer but the Big Time Thieves move around like gypsies and recreate themselves at the expense of their rank and file workers and with no regard for their customers (Again, Think Meltdown)

I suspect Doug still has some "Dirty Work" that needs to be done and that's what is keeping AC on the property. Al has no problem doing that. The man has no People Skills or Customer Service concerns, but will happily fall on the sword for Doug, take his millions, and live happily ever after. Time will tell, but obviously, Al is not here for his accute "Business Acumin".

Also, remember that it's probably (don't know for sure) Al's name that's on the US Ops Certificate. While there are separate Ops Certificates, which there will be for a couple of years, the FAA will exert some pressure to minimize the chrun in key ops certificate related roles.

Ben Baldanza took his cronies to Spirit Airlines.

That's how these guys get jobs...cronism...they just keep recycling.

Yep…It's like rotating your four bald tires on your car…What do you get after all that work..??? FOUR BALD TIRES…!! Bad executives are the same way. :down: :down: :down:

I had to laugh with the analogy of "bald tires" and Al Crellin :up: Seriously though, does anyone think the former US/East execs REALIZE how ineffective they were in running a Company.....other words how much they SUCKED.....never heard an analyst (some have the credibility of a local weatherman), industry insiders, the travelling public and certainly their own employees say a kind word about OUR capable management. And to think they recreate themselves and move from one airline to another.....absolutely amazes me. Too bad the American business ethic doesn't take a page out of Asian business protocol.....tarnish a company/embarass the corporation/drive it into the ground= professional suicide . End result they kill themselves to hide the shame. Wish they did that HERE.....now that would be newsworthy, not to mention I may even spring for a flower arrangement if I saw their demise! (Parker will have a cult-like following if he proves HE is not like ANY of his predecessors).

Astro wrote: Too bad the American business ethic doesn't take a page out of Asian business protocol.....tarnish a company/embarass the corporation/drive it into the ground= professional suicide . End result they kill themselves to hide the shame.

SL: I agree 100%....!!!

Can't say I would spring for the floral arrangement but I would donate for the sword!!!!!!! :up:

How about we throw out a few spike strips and just get rid of the Crellinmobile once and for all......

(Parker will have a cult-like following if he proves HE is not like ANY of his predecessors).

Astro...he already has a following...not a cult so to speak, but he has made believers out of many of us at AWA or US West. Some poke at us as being "kool aide" drinkers. It's understandable some just can't believe he can do it, or his motives aren't well intentioned. Time will tell and I'm betting we all will be sippin' kool aide soon. Personally, I don't like the alternative. ;)

Regarding that floral arrangement........how about black roses, dandelions and poison ivy? Dare say you would see employees dancing in the streets like a crazy a**ed Cajun down in Louisiana sporting a parasol, doing the limbo and other silly dance moves while drinking Parker koolaid. HA! :up: just the thought of it makes me want to run to SAKS to pick out a costume. Like a famous movie gingle "Ding Dong the "OLD" is DEAD!"........I don't know about you but I am ready to GET DOWN TO BUSINESS, Mr. Parker.

Latest posts