Pet Food - Outsourcing = good?

I guess if you just have the need to see your name in print that's fine but it getting quite old.

I no longer have any [needs] they have all been met, every last one. It's a deal that is signed and sealed forever. This contract provides one with a different outlook, an entirely different reality full of truth, peace and long suffering. The last benefit enables people like you to be understood and tolerated and even prayed for.

All of your self deluded wisdom is vanity, complete and utter. It’s sad knowing you put so mush value into something that you’re going to loose forever and maybe at your very next heart beat. . . . . .

I no longer have any [needs] they have all been met, every last one. It's a deal that is signed and sealed forever. This contract provides one with a different outlook, an entirely different reality full of truth, peace and long suffering. The last benefit enables people like you to be understood and tolerated and even prayed for.
All of your self deluded wisdom is vanity, complete and utter. It’s sad knowing you put so mush value into something that you’re going to loose forever and maybe at your very next heart beat. . . . . .

Swing and a miss. Now try and make a comment on the issue being disscussed.

I think there are a whole lot of things that we (someone) is aware of. The first that comes to mind is the Ford Pinto. There were memos discovered that showed Ford knew the Pinto was a death trap. The decision was made based on money. They banked on the fact that any law suits filed would be cheaper to settle than the cost of the fix. I do not recall if their calculations ended up being correct or not.

Pinto Madness

Government, corporations and the people to a degree make decisions based on our wallet or in government’s case, how much risk it can make for their future. Well being and foresight does not seem to enter into the equation. A politician is only going to stick his/her neck out if there is something in it for them or if they get caught (Think VA Admin.). Corps are in it for the money. If will cost them more money to fix it than not, screw it. If they can make money of the fix ….."look how good we are". Consumers, if we can save a buck .. screw the next guy … The pollution might affect my kids? Show me proof or F off. Never mind that the ‘proof’ "might" be wrong. It’s going to cost me how much more? Nah, let someone else pay for (insert what ever you want here).

Sad but true. The VA Hospital situation is deplorable. I was hoping for an A$$ beating on this one, but none came up. I do not disagree with the rest of your statement either.

I try and shop my conscious where possible. I won’t shop at Wal Mart because I hate their labor practices. I try and buy stuff made here when possible if it is of a quality that I am comfortable with. Now I have a dilemma with that, do I buy a Chrysler made in MX or a Honda made in Georgia?

Kudos on the Walmart choice!!! :up:
Globalization mires many boundaries on products.

I don’t think most people want to know. Ignorance is bliss. Change might require effort or sacrifice on their part and most are not willing to do that. They would rather someone else deal it and leave them alone.

Only if it affects their ‘American idol’ or game shows… They would rather sit at home and blame others whom try to participate in government affairs.

Then again, I am a cynic and an a$$ so what do I know.

Not Me, I’m a pessimistically/optimistic A$$ :p

B) UT

Well this cannot be a good sign. Two asses agreeing on an issue. What's next ... world peace? Group hug? Someone hold me .... I'm scared.

Toothbrushes were rejected last month because they were improperly labeled. And last week the FDA found Chinese toothpaste contaminated with a chemical used in antifreeze :shock: – the same chemical that killed people in Panama last year when it turned up in cough syrup.

Just three days ago, the U.S. warned consumers not to buy or eat imported fish labeled as monkfish, which actually may be puffer fish, containing a potentially deadly toxin called tetrodotoxin. Two people in the Chicago area became ill after consuming homemade soup containing the fish. One was hospitalized due to severe illness.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=55892

Thefts of U.S. technology boost China's weaponry

The danger of Chinese technology acquisition is that if the United States were called on to fight a war with China over the Republic of China (Taiwan), U.S. forces could find themselves battling a U.S.-equipped enemy.
"I would hate for my grandson to be killed with U.S. technology" in a war over Taiwan, senior FBI counterintelligence official Tim Bereznay told a conference earlier this year.

Not only stopping the supplies that fuel our country (like pet food... :p )

B) UT

Thefts of U.S. technology boost China's weaponry
Not only stopping the supplies that fuel our country (like pet food... :p )

B) UT
Yeah...targeting technology from Loral courtesy of Bill and company....and God knows what else?
I'm telling you we're in for a big shock some fine day when China quits supplying us with goods for whatever reason.This country will die on the spot.And thats for real.

Back