Picketing Some Dudes House?

Your standards adjust to the opinion of those who throw you a few coins bootlicker.

Here's another adjective to discribe you-liar. You say the game is over yet you continue to post. By now I'm sure you wish it were over. It will never be over for you SCAB your labeled until the day you die. Years later SCABS find themselves having to answer for their dishonorable behavior. They were young, they were out of money and had a family to take care of, they were anti-union, etc., etc. Your going to have to justify your actions the rest of your SCABLY life. Hope your proud SCAB.

Professional NWA AMT standard: Broken Nutplate=replace nutplate :up: :pTO standard:get out rtv and glue a screw in. :down:

Professional NWA AMT standard: Chunk of landing gear tread missing=tire replacement :up: :pTO standard:chew up some bubble gum and stick in hole then cover with grease to hide it. :shock:

Professional NWA AMT standard: brake wear pin too short=replace brake assembly :up: :pTO standard: take vise grip and pull it out some to make it look legal. :angry:

I cannot believe it! I am absolutely stunned! Have any of you ever seen the likes of this? The Princess has a sense of humor! I'm not much on the smilies but I have to put one up for this one. :up: Princess my mental picture of you is totally shot to hell! Back to the drawing board. Keep up with the psychology sessions they are working.

proAMFA, I have to justify nothing to anyone. I am a self-righteous man that requires no justification to anyone but myself. I am confidant that the reason that I am here is because I have made the choice to be here on my own without any outside influence and I will leave in the same manner. I never dwell over the past; it is foolish to do so for you are wasting time in the future.

Speaking of picketing: Who is the redheaded chick that likes to scream "SCAB! (then shoot the bird) SCAAB!! (shoot the bird) SCAAAAAB!!!(shoot the bird) SCAAAAAAAAAB!!!!!!!!(shoot the bird)? She sure is sexy up there.

There was a decent turn out yesterday of about 12 people; it sure beat the hell out of 2. Forget I ever said anything about marching in single file dress right dress. You look like zombies from a bad B-movie. Go back to what you were doing at least there is some liveliness to your actions. I would like to see a bigger turn out though. I miss my fan club as I service aircraft. If you guys would, get some bullhorns so I can hear you. We catch some of the high notes every now and then but the rest is drown out.

MCI transplant said:
<_< "RoundTable Pizza" Now there's a name I haven't heard in quit a while! That's a west coast outfit isn't it? Keep the pictures comming! We all love them! Hange tight! Signed: " Just anotherone of aa's red headed stepchildren!" :up:
[post="302135"][/post]​

Soon to be Updated........

SCAB Hunters

-BigE

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
What sort of reply is that? For your information EMIL , I and several of my fellow AA mechanics have been picketing with NWA's 14 mechanics here at DFW in the 100 degree plus heat for almost a month now. We have assisted you guys at every turn and have have helped you guys a lot more than your AMFA brothers at Southwest local 11.
[post="303343"][/post]​

BIG 'E'........IAM and other union groups and some employee groups from other airlines ,recognizing the current plight of the aviation industry amongst themselves and in the industries state of decay which preceded 9/11 resulting in the industries present situation, whether or not you see the predicament.....in widesreen tv ;have already or recognized the shortcommings of their particular company/management situation....for some reason your union reps choose to make some valiant stand (of which i respect to some degree)but realizing the state of the industry before and since 2001,i find it as do other union brothers through different trade and craft unions find it somewhat hard to digest as to your unions stand.

delldude said:
BIG 'E'........IAM and other union groups and some employee groups from other airlines ,recognizing the current plight of the aviation industry amongst themselves and in the industries state of decay which preceded 9/11 resulting in the industries present situation, whether or not you see the predicament.....in widesreen tv ;have already or recognized the shortcommings of their particular company/management situation....for some reason your union reps choose to make some valiant stand (of which i respect to some degree)but realizing the state of the industry before and since 2001,i find it as do other union brothers through different trade and craft unions find it somewhat hard to digest as to your unions stand.
[post="303358"][/post]​

DelleDude,

If you cannot see the stand that is being made, then how can I show you Brother?

Your Brothers and Sisters could not make the stand when they should have!

Do we 'all' capitulate until we are back to 80 hour work weeks and 14 year old workers?

How far do we digress?

Make a stand with us Brother!!!

Surely we stand for ourselves and that you understand that we stand for you as well?

An injury to one is an injury to all!!!

Take Care,
-BigE

BIG 'E'....when going into battle there are acceptable losses which never are palatable....to sacrifice all at this point in time does no one any good.yes as you suggest back in time when U filed for the first time then would have been a time to stand together...but for one reason or another as you are seeing,this is neither the time nor place... ...why wasn't it so some 10 years ago?
you and i know the answer......too many times we've seen capitulating from our respective unions....but why?
to preserve jobs....some will say to keep the dues coming in..maybe so.....maybe not.
at what point do we decide enough is enough? i see your unions stand and like i said....to a point,please respect my opinion.....if i'm correct NWA reduced the headcount by some 50% before these current neg's for a huge hourly wage increase at the expense of jobs,.....ok....who accepted these reductions/increases?from what i understand they were under IAM....but none the less they were voted in.so now you have total rejection and total walk off.....ok.......united we stand.....i like that but i feel now its too little too late.......where were we when i took it in the can?? ;)

delldude said:
BIG 'E'....when going into battle there are acceptable losses which never are palatable....to sacrifice all at this point in time does no one any good.yes as you suggest back in time when U filed for the first time then would have been a time to stand together...but for one reason or another as you are seeing,this is neither the time nor place... ...why wasn't it so some 10 years ago?
you and i know the answer......too many times we've seen capitulating from our respective unions....but why?
to preserve jobs....some will say to keep the dues coming in..maybe so.....maybe not.
at what point do we decide enough is enough? i see your unions stand and like i said....to a point,please respect my opinion.....if i'm correct NWA reduced the headcount by some 50% before these current neg's for a huge hourly wage increase at the expense of jobs,.....ok....who accepted these reductions/increases?from what i understand they were under IAM....but none the less they were voted in.so now you have total rejection and total walk off.....ok.......united we stand.....i like that but i feel now its too little too late.......where were we when i took it in the can?? ;)
[post="303371"][/post]​

JMHO&PO;

If you consider yourself a ‘Unionist’ then you must see the battle raging here.

If you are a defeatist then why post?

After 17 years with the IAM and 3 years with AMFA, I will 'NEVER' digress to the IAM!!! Not because of our local officers (Who were STELLAR Individuals!!!) but because of the 'business dealings' from the international. As I became an AMFA advocate, I felt it was my responsibility to step up to the plate as I was an advocate for AMFA and my

IAM Officers had a hard on against AMFA and refused to
'Serve The Membership'
(WTF are you for the 'Membership' or a whore for the union?).

We can see this 'Hard Line' attitude as the IAM performs struck (SCAB) work at NWA!

AMFA is making a stand that few have had the tenacity to do and I am HERE!!!
I am putting my A$$ on the line and supporting my ‘Membership’!!!

Regards,
Emil Howes
AMFA Local 9
Shop Representative
Scab Hunter