Picketing Some Dudes House?

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Hey Emil, Looks like you and me are famous. Keep up the good fight!
[post="303315"][/post]​

Thanks Princess!!!

Hitler Youth

Looks like these fine young fellows of the 'Free Republic' (Hitlerjugend) do not appreciate what we have to say!!!

Freeereub.jpg

Freeereub01.jpg

-BigE

Emil.Howes said:
AMFA is making a stand that few have had the tenacity to do and I am HERE!!!
[post="303380"][/post]​

Custer made a stand, what did it get him? I really don't think you are making a stand at all. I think AMFA was played like fools and you little people are just along for the ride. It is Northwest that is making the stand. Northwest is saying no more to unions dictating to them about what they can and can't do. If it is indeed you guys making the stand, what fools you are.

equates to too little too late in the game dude.
labor should have stood together years back ......like a last hurrahh now.....
defeatist? how about realist.
you guys haven't made any news for weeks.....america doesn't care.
when is the adrenaline going to wear off?

Emil.Howes said:
JMHO&PO;

If you consider yourself a ‘Unionist’ then you must see the battle raging here.

If you are a defeatist then why post?

After 17 years with the IAM and 3 years with AMFA, I will 'NEVER' digress to the IAM!!! Not because of our local officers (Who were STELLAR Individuals!!!) but because of the 'business dealings' from the international. As I became an AMFA advocate, I felt it was my responsibility to step up to the plate as I was an advocate for AMFA and my

IAM Officers had a hard on against AMFA and refused to
'Serve The Membership'
(WTF are you for the 'Membership' or a whore for the union?).

We can see this 'Hard Line' attitude as the IAM performs struck (SCAB) work at NWA!

I am putting my A$$ on the line and supporting my ‘Membership’!!!

Regards,
Emil Howes
AMFA Local 9
Shop Representative
Scab Hunter
[post="303380"][/post]​

Keep up the good fight.
Some folks in the US appreciate it, and understand the importance of what is at stake.

delldude said:
equates to too little too late in the game dude.
labor should have stood together years back ......like a last hurrahh now.....
defeatist? how about realist.
you guys haven't made any news for weeks.....america doesn't care.
when is the adrenaline going to wear off?
[post="303463"][/post]​
sure glad we dont have the likes of you defending this nation, you would probably desert your buddy in a foxhole as soon as the incoming started!

local 12 proud said:
sure glad we dont have the likes of you defending this nation, you would probably desert your buddy in a foxhole as soon as the incoming started!
[post="303471"][/post]​
i'd watch your six like i would any other....what i relay is what has been discussed at many a late nite union session .......its terribly sad these days in amerika.....
less than 12% of workforce unionized?? and i bet less than 5% active....i been there am there....
hey go for it......but like i said ...like a whisper in a stadium.....sad...truly sad these days of unionism..

delldude said:
i'd watch your six like i would any other....what i relay is what has been discussed at many a late nite union session .......its terribly sad these days in amerika.....
less than 12% of workforce unionized?? and i bet less than 5% active....i been there am there....
hey go for it......but like i said ...like a whisper in a stadium.....sad...truly sad these days of unionism..
[post="303495"][/post]​

DD,

You have a solution or at least a better suggestion to stop the BS in this industry and the country? And please don't give me the "live to fight another day" line because I've been getting that one for almost 20 years from my unions as we continue to get the $h*t kicked out of us contract after contract.

Emil.Howes said:
Thanks Princess!!!

Hitler Youth

Looks like these fine young fellows of the 'Free Republic' (Hitlerjugend) do not appreciate what we have to say!!!

-BigE
[post="303390"][/post]​

I see the 'FreeRepublic' does not include 'Free Speech'.
As I have been expelled from their blog, maybe someone else can give them a kiss for me....... :p

-BigE

delldude said:
...if i'm correct NWA reduced the headcount by some 50% before these current neg's for a huge hourly wage increase at the expense of jobs,.....ok....who accepted these reductions/increases?...
[post="303371"][/post]​

That would be incorrect.

There was no headcount reduction contained in AMFA's 2001 contract with NWA, and AMFA succeeded in placing limits on the formout the IAM had agreed to in their 1993 agreement. The 47% headcount reductions prior to the strike were due to NWA's use of the force majeur clause to abrogate their job security agreement with the NWA mechanics. There was no trade of jobs for wages or anything else, and it was NWA's refusal to budge on their demand for a further 53% (or more than 75% overall since 2001), and AMFA's refusal to sell out their members, that led to this strike.

I realize that it is normal for people who have been through as much as the USAirways and UAL folks have to try to equate what is happening at NWA with what has happened to them, but NWA is a completely different case. Seeing what the other airlines were able to achieve in bankruptcy, they have taken a scorched earth approach to negotiations since day one.

Did USAirways demand to get rid of 75% of the mechanics and change the contract to remove any hope of recall as their opening offer?

What are we talking about here? Peaceful picketing of a scabs home? Do I condone that? Why not? That person chose to become a scab! The picketors have the right to voice their greavences publicly, in a lawful maner!!!!

You are a terrible person.

AMFAMAN said:
DD,

You have a solution or at least a better suggestion to stop the BS in this industry and the country? And please don't give me the "live to fight another day" line because I've been getting that one for almost 20 years from my unions as we continue to get the $h*t kicked out of us contract after contract.
[post="303558"][/post]​
three simple words my friend.......
UNITY, SOLIDARITY AND SACRIFICE
:up:

Did USAirways demand to get rid of 75% of the mechanics and change the contract to remove any hope of recall as their opening offer?
well to some extent if they would have won the airbus ruling it would have gotten towards that....
then again during their openers there were a few lulu's....
your guys learned from our demise.....lets say exploited......

I Just saw a news clip on fox news2. An AMFA dude crossed the picket line. His once buddies are all mad now and picketing his house. The reporter interviewed a woman that was the wife of a striker, she says, “ We are going to probably lose our house over this but I will never let my husband cross a picket line. There are to many other options out there." I wonder who wears the pants in that family. What is she talking about? What a oxymoronic statement. Congratulations to the man that crossed. I know it feels good to cut the bindings of such a corrupt organization and feel your freedoms to do as you please at last.