Picketing Some Dudes House?

I was talking to a NWA AMT that crossed the... (picket line?) He said his wife was getting threatening phone calls while he was at work. I would indeed say that that was very rude and unprofessional. If you have issues with him then take it up with him and leave the family out of it. I assure you that these type of tactics do nothing for your cause. This is not how you win the public support when the majority of them are already non-union and are leaning towards anti-union. Your tactics are becoming more and more frantic and petty as well.

Life of a scab, he and his family had better get used to it :up: Brought it on himself by crossing, now he must live with it!! Might as well get ready for the pizza delivery and the junk mail!! Childish I must say but its rather funny, those guys need something to take up their time.........Once knew someone who had a problem with someone so made up address labels with that persons name on it, went to a home show and you guessed the rest, still getting info and calls!!

Better watch out I see these thug tactics leading to a declaration that amfa is a terrorist organization. It is terroristic to participate in these sorts of activities not to mention juvenile, sad to see adults behave in this sort of bully way. I would never allow my son to behave like this just because he believed something and someone else didnt. Gee, whats to stop republicans from harassing people who vote democratic or independent, why stop there why not harass people for buying the wrong color car or a house in a neighborhood that the approved gang doesnt like. The harassment is unacceptable and untollerable the 1800's are OVER.