Pizzagate...Oh it's happening

signals

Veteran
Dec 30, 2007
upstate ny
Greetings from the greatest Presidency to ever bless the USA and MAGA! Regardless what you hear, the dominoes are falling in a worldwide sting operation. It started when Trump tweeted a site, that of course was hacked temporarily(at least his lead story was) Observe...http://www.magapill.com/ But lucky for us they got a screenshot here...http://archive.is/ibrI7 Click on the rabbit and see for yourself!

Conspiracy? Keep thinking that and watch as things unfold worldwide in the coming weeks(and I'm being conservative). Get caught up as a SS agent is going to expose Hillary and Bill for their sick world.

The swamp is being drained at an alarming rate.

And don't be fooled

I haven't even scratched the surface. Enjoy!

Some of you folks need professional help.
I never heard a bunch of clap trap in a long time.
AND, it is very discerning, that 'intelligent' people would even believe it.
:eek:

Some of you folks need professional help.
I never heard a bunch of clap trap in a long time.
AND, it is very discerning, that 'intelligent' people would even believe it.
:eek:

The magapill site is a mecca for every crackpot conspiracy theory sprinkled with anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic bigotry. Not surprised that Trump would tweet about it. Or that the OP on this thread would post it.

Yeah keep thinking it, but lets see what happens. The so-called conspiracy goes further to discuss the arrests of those Saudi princes and that sex scandal in a Chinese kindergarten. But believe what you will because true evil is being dealt a blow thanks to Wikileaks. In the mean time enjoy this

BTW, don't forget the Weiner laptop. That was pure gold and the NYPD have threatened to go public if the FBI doesn't do something about it. They said veteran officers were getting sick to their stomachs for what they saw. So keep sleeping but something is going down...

The magapill site is a mecca for every crackpot conspiracy theory sprinkled with anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic bigotry. Not surprised that Trump would tweet about it. Or that the OP on this thread would post it.
Hahaha...you're funny!

How's the Russian collusion CT working out for all the crackpots on the left these days?

Wait for it because Vegas was a set-up for a Saudi sheik assassination attempt. The sheik's assassination was ordered by one of those arrested in Saudi Arabia. The Mandalay lists Soros as an owner/investor!