Pizzagate...Oh it's happening

Notice similar vague source mentions? I bet its off that Conservative Tribune article.....wording is quite similar. I'm only saying I got stung on similar articles before, that CT is so vague. Anyway, Judicial Watch is the ones who got those emails now, if there's anything like the CT article, we'll know in due time.
Article dated 10/31/2016
Key quote: Admittedly it’s speculative but is it difficult to imagine the FBI and DOJ attempted to keep this latest discovery quiet but were pressured to by the NYPD who would or could leak them themselves? Reports from a wide variety of news outlets indicate the DOJ refuses to give the FBI a warrant to review the evidence now in its possession – Comey revealing the presence of such evidence is a likely concession to the NYPD’s refusal to remain quiet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a blackout or some major event at the Atlanta airport? What about that mayor in SF that had a heart attack after that illegal murderer was set free? Hmmmmm...sure there's a lot of conspiracies(I'm waiting for midnight in Denver and Vegas because ISIS is going to explode a nuclear device), but somewhere there are truths. What is going on is a coup and a counter-coup and a counter-coup, etc.

But here's to wishing you and yours a Happy New Year! Thank God I'm retiring so I can spend more time here:rolleyes:

https://geopolitics.co/vital-issues...ealed-indictments-to-take-down-khazarian-mob/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a blackout or some major event at the Atlanta airport? What about that mayor in SF that had a heart attack after that illegal murderer was set free? Hmmmmm...sure there's a lot of conspiracies(I'm waiting for midnight in Denver and Vegas because ISIS is going to explode a nuclear device), but somewhere there are truths. What is going on is a coup and a counter-coup and a counter-coup, etc.

But here's to wishing you and yours a Happy New Year! Thank God I'm retiring so I can spend more time here:rolleyes:

https://geopolitics.co/vital-issues...ealed-indictments-to-take-down-khazarian-mob/

That ATL thing was supposedly a fire. First thing came to mind, I wondered if a good hack went down. Hell, it took out the airport for several days. That's about how that Stuxnet virus did in Irans nuke program for a while, fried all kinds a crap.

I could not help but notice "infowars" in the background. Didn't watch the video since any site that would claim that the massacre of 20 schoolkids in Sandy Hook was a hoax loses ANY credibiilty it might have had.

s3b0w.jpg

But you'll idly sit by with a box of popcorn and watch the evening news.

Latest posts