Plane skids off runway at LaGuardia

WorldTraveler said:

btw. when someone can show me a ruling from the NTSB that the DL pilots did not configure the aircraft properly for landing, let me know.   

You're slow on the uptake, so let me help.  Describing the configuration of an aircraft for landing or any other phase of flight as a "textbook  configuration" is absurd.  This is a routine part of standard operating procedure, not a noteworthy accomplishment.  It in no way sheds light on this incident but is instead another of your typically mendacious efforts to distract and deceive.

WorldTraveler said:

mature people can deal with opposition.

No, you can't. Everything that opposes your grasping, needy, compulsive posting is immediately seen as a threat to life, limb and sense of self esteem.  That is why everyone here recognizes that you are a deeply troubled individual. 

Reactions: 7 people
thank you for confirming that either it is done by the book or not.

I didn't describe it as a noteworthy accomplishment.  You did.

the rest is drivel. 

Kev3188 said:
Nice of him to get you to try, though, no?
wasn't going to happen. Just saw a memo not to long ago telling us (TechOps at least) to keep our mouths shut. 

WorldTraveler said:
only in the fear of the minds of people who aren't willing to live with their own choices. 

I'm not making any calls regarding any specific people.

I am proposing that DL treat its non-union employees who think they can get better while trashing what the company offers by the standards that those employees actually believe DL operates on, not what exists in reality.
You should be proposing keeping you noise out of our personal lives. 
Go home Leo, you got kicked outta here a long time ago. 

Reactions: 4 people
the fact that you keep calling me Leo is probably the best way to ensure that you DON'T get what you want.

I don't expect you to provide information that DL has told you not to share any more than I share internal information that I have access to - and yes I do have access to internal DL information.

I asked and you correctly responded that you are not free to share.

why you can't leave it at that is beyond me - but says volumes about how uptight you and Kev are on here.

dariencc said:
No, you can't. Everything that opposes your grasping, needy, compulsive posting is immediately seen as a threat to life, limb and sense of self esteem. 

Nailed it.

topDawg said:
wasn't going to happen. Just saw a memo not to long ago telling us (TechOps at least) to keep our mouths shut. 

Haven't seen one specifically for us yet, but I assume there's one out there?

Reactions: 1 person
why would you, Kevin?

baggage handlers don't have any more reason to have inside information about the accident aircraft than someone in, wait, wait, revenue management.

Wrong,

Ramp agents can effect what happens to a plane, they are certainly part of MRM, CRM or FRM, which ever title you want to use.

Guess you never heard of ValuJet crash, or the 747 that was loaded wrong and crashed, or the one in MIA that happened also.

You are a poor excuse, you really need some professional mental help.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't say that ACS couldn't have a role in what happened before the crash.

Their frontline personnel do not have access to or any role in the post-accident procedures.

and let's go back to square one on the media rule: NO DL EMPLOYEE IS PERMITTED TO TALK TO THE MEDIA OR REPRESENT DELTA FOR ANY REASON UNLESS HE HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED TO DO SO... AND THAT INCLUDES VERY FEW PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS

no, I wasn't trying to get anyone to do something they knew they were not supposed to do.

dawg has been a DL employee for decades. He knows what he can and cannot say. I respect that and never tried to ask him to do other than right.

WorldTraveler said:
no, I wasn't trying to get anyone to do something they knew they were not supposed to do.

17uk1b0mw2p0cjpg.jpg

WorldTraveler said:
so, dawg, any word on the disposition of the aircraft?  has it been released by the NTSB?

WorldTraveler said:
I give credit for being smart enough to know what to say and what not to say.

Another great example of World Fraudster being a fraudster.

Hey, I wonder what his 'flock' would think of him should they get to read his posts on these boards?

Reactions: 3 people
looks like he just got SCHOOLED again   this time by Frugal!   Amazin the great lengths that DL preacher will go to in defense of his beloved widget airline  just simply amazin

Reactions: 2 people
but you can't tell me that DL pilots didn't configure the aircraft for landing per DL's training manuals, can you?

WorldTraveler said:
but you can't tell me that DL pilots didn't configure the aircraft for landing per DL's training manuals, can you?

More rank idiocy.  It never ends.  Aircraft configuration is one of the least likely causal factors in this accident.  Your repetetive attempts to make some "point" out of this is simply exposing your complete ignorance of flight operations.

The investigators will issue their report and all questions will be answered.  Meanwhile, the desperate flailing of an inadequate personality will continue unabated. 

What a psycho.

Reactions: 3 people