Plane skids off runway at LaGuardia

no, I am making a point of it because you are here to do nothing than crap on the thread.

You have contributed nothing.

in case you missed it, I am very consistent about ratting out those who are here to do nothing but crap on others.

you haven't contributed a single thing of value since you emerged from your rock which is precisely where you can return.

WorldTraveler said:
in case you missed it, I am very consistent about ratting out those who are here to do nothing but crap on others.
Translation:  I got caught making things up.  Again.  Now I will try to deflect and spin to take the attention off of me because I've been exposed to be a fool and a fraud.

Reactions: 3 people
google does a better job of translating than you do.

accurately. you and others get the airlineforums you create.

you have touched nothing.

I have said it before with others and I will say it here again.

If you want a peaceful site then learn to engage in discussion with people of diverse opinions without having to resort to trashing them.

you have yet to demonstrate you understand or can live with that concept.

WorldTraveler said:
If you want a peaceful site then learn to engage in discussion with people of diverse opinions without having to resort to trashing them.
Translation:  agree with me or else.

BTW:  I sure do love how some people 'grasp' the not resorting to trashing concept:
WorldTraveler said:
AA at LAX is just a connecting point between Oklahoma and Hawaii.
WorldTraveler said:
you haven't contributed a single thing of value since you emerged from your rock which is precisely where you can return.

Reactions: 2 people
If you or anyone else wears what AA does or is as if it is your own person, then the problem is certainly not mine.

I'm not complaining about what other people are saying... I'm simply noting that they get the board they create.

and if the truth hurts regarding what people post, so be it.

WorldTraveler said:
the fact that you keep calling me Leo is probably the best way to ensure that you DON'T get what you want.

I don't expect you to provide information that DL has told you not to share any more than I share internal information that I have access to - and yes I do have access to internal DL information.

I asked and you correctly responded that you are not free to share.

why you can't leave it at that is beyond me - but says volumes about how uptight you and Kev are on here.
Two things. 
1) more threats again. 
First let me say, for you to threaten someone and, you know, it matter........that person has to give a **** and/or fear you. Nether bothers me. If you call mommy on me I will be glad to let them know you post things that you shouldn't. You may be gone, but you still have to follow the social media policy just like the rest of us if you have access to non-public company sites.
2) If it walks like a Leo Mullen, Talks like a Leo Mullen and smells like a Leo Mullen......its probably a Leo Mullen or one of his followers.
You smell just like him.  

Kev3188 said:

Nailed it.

Haven't seen one specifically for us yet, but I assume there's one out there?
I am not sure. 
basically it says don't post anything about it because the media looks at things like this. 

WorldTraveler said:
why would you, Kevin?

baggage handlers don't have any more reason to have inside information about the accident aircraft than someone in, wait, wait, revenue management.
Completely false. 

YOU are paranoid if you think that the conversations on this forum are threats to you or anyone else.

and DL's social media policy does apply to discussing accidents and other DL internal information or anything that involves DL or its name at all.

not hard to understand.

tens of thousands of DL employees have had no problem for decades on end.

WorldTraveler said:
YOU are paranoid if you think that the conversations on this forum are threats to you or anyone else.

and DL's social media policy does apply to discussing accidents and other DL internal information or anything that involves DL or its name at all.

not hard to understand.

tens of thousands of DL employees have had no problem for decades on end.
If i post info from DeltaNet that isn't public on this or any forum I can be fired. Look up Delta policy and try to understand it. It isn't being paranoid, it is what it is. 

uh... I specifically have said that DLnet is internal information so we don't have any difference on that point.

what you are clearly stumbling with is the fact that I am not Leo and if you want to make those remarks, then you should live with the consequences of your accusations.

that is not a threat. It is a statement of justice, something you clearly don't believe in.

topDawg said:
Two things. 
1) more threats again. 
First let me say, for you to threaten someone and, you know, it matter........that person has to give a #### and/or fear you. Nether bothers me. If you call mommy on me I will be glad to let them know you post things that you shouldn't. You may be gone, but you still have to follow the social media policy just like the rest of us if you have access to non-public company sites.
+1

I am not sure. 
basically it says don't post anything about it because the media looks at things like this.
We got the normal speech, and pieces of paper w/Corp Comm's # by most phones, but nothing in writing other than what is already in place.

WorldTraveler said:
uh... I specifically have said that DLnet is internal information so we don't have any difference on that point.

what you are clearly stumbling with is the fact that I am not Leo and if you want to make those remarks, then you should live with the consequences of your accusations.

that is not a threat. It is a statement of justice, something you clearly don't believe in.
It is a threat. Learn English. 

but keep proving my point. The more you post the more you act like your boy. Threatening and belittling employees. Leo Mullen Management 101.

and just for the record, no one at Delta is going to be stupid enough or lack the basic English skills to buy what you are selling. All one has to do is read over my posts and see that I am just telling the truth. The fact that you twist the basic FACT that Delta employees have no legal protection into me hating Delta is so amazingly stupid and sad its not funny.

but like i said, you are great at being wrong, so at least if you are going to fail so hard you will be great at it. Also something you share with Leo.  You are also butt hurt and believe in punishing employees because they don't fall into your line of thinking. Not only is that illegal but it quite sad. You really, I mean REALLY, need to get a life. Play golf, take a trip, do something, because I promise you Delta is not going to support you in what you are doing right now. Probably a big reason they showed you the door. 

Reactions: 7 people